Help, Can't use my gold!

babygirl2704
babygirl2704 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
15 minutes ago I was buy 50 gold (30 gold + 20 gold form paysafecard). Transaction was successfully completed. So I transfer my gold to server Harshlands. I was re-log, and click "O" (Boutique) I see my 50 glod, when I try buy something form boutique i can't. What happen ? Why I can't use my gold ?b:surrenderb:sad

(sorry for my bad english)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:

Ohh i can now! :P U can delete this post xD Sorry for trouble.
Post edited by babygirl2704 on

Comments

• Lionette - Sanctuary
    Lionette - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Did you check to make sure that you're using the regular boutique and not the event boutique? There's an event going on right now that awards in-game "Gold" that you can use to purchase stuff in the event boutique (these items are non-tradeable; for personal use only.) As far as I know, you can't use regular gold to buy event boutique items... (I think the amount of gold for each item is higher too, so I don't think you'd want to pay extra anyways)

Not sure if that's the reason why, since I haven't used the event boutique, but it's worth a shot to check b:victory
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    15 minutes ago I was buy 50 gold (30 gold + 20 gold form paysafecard). Transaction was successfully completed. So I transfer my gold to server Harshlands. I was re-log, and click "O" (Boutique) I see my 50 glod, when I try buy something form boutique i can't. What happen ? Why I can't use my gold ?b:surrenderb:sad

(sorry for my bad english)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:

Ohh i can now! :P U can delete this post xD Sorry for trouble.

Um.... Make sure your safety lock timer is completely worn off.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
This discussion has been closed.