new PVP server?

originalblack
originalblack Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
hey guys.Alot of the ppl wanna play on a new pvp server... but when?we wanna a new pvp server..!!!
Post edited by originalblack on

Comments

• RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*

Also inb4lock

Also *headdesk*
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why do you wanna play on a new server?? There is tonnes of room on Harshlands and Lost City is booming so lots of help there if you need it.

So give reasons as to why PWI should even think of making a new one.

I personally think all who want a new server is because they are lazy and just want the best chance to be cool on a new server instead of working a bit to get something in existing servers.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • pkerfairfax
    pkerfairfax Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    All I know is they're having discussions about opening one soon... but as always it comes down to the QQ's lack of population in the current servers, and what happened with Archosaur releasing it 3 months after Raging Tide, talk about us being lucky! It's been 1.5 years since the last PvP server opened and i'm sure they'll open a PvP server very soon because how long it's been. Probably be West-Coast though.. If they don't release it for their upcoming 2nd anniversary then let's hope we get one before Christmas if we're lucky!
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    So called talks about new pVp servers.

(takes place at PWI headquaters)

GM#1 *facepalm Hey everyone, check out the forums. There is another freakin thread about new PvP servers being opened.

GM#2 *headon desk Serious?? How many fin times do we need to say it's not happening and we will tell them news if we think its nesecary.

GM#1 I know right? Really how dumb can this cumunity really get. I'll be right back, gonna go close this thread and say the same thing for the 1Millionth time.

GM#2 *laughs at GM#1 Sucks to be you, we should call you BrokenRecord since you seem to be repeating yourself over and over again.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    All I know is they're having discussions about opening one soon... but as always it comes down to the QQ's lack of population in the current servers, and what happened with Archosaur releasing it 3 months after Raging Tide, talk about us being lucky! It's been 1.5 years since the last PvP server opened and i'm sure they'll open a PvP server very soon because how long it's been. Probably be West-Coast though.. If they don't release it for their upcoming 2nd anniversary then let's hope we get one before Christmas if we're lucky!

Proof. What you say doesn't make sense. To combat the lack of population, PWI is gonna open up a new server b:shocked
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No new server, just no.

lock this thread and burn it, no just delete it! b:angry

*explodes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited August 2010
    Proof. What you say doesn't make sense. To combat the lack of population, PWI is gonna open up a new server b:shocked

Actually, sounds like something they would try >.<
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I vote for a new IDIOT server, where all the stupid people can go and they'll all be pro cause nobody smart will be there with them. Then there will be competitions on who is the most intelligent of the stupid people, and they'll hail him as PWI god. Yet, they won't really know they're just king of the stupid people.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I vote for a new IDIOT server, where all the stupid people can go and they'll all be pro cause nobody smart will be there with them. Then there will be competitions on who is the most intelligent of the stupid people, and they'll hail him as PWI god. Yet, they won't really know they're just king of the stupid people.

I think this is a great idea and don't forget to give them no access to the forums except their own server section
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010

The server is called Raging Tides b:surrender
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    For some strange reason I can see Yulk as Supreme Commander of that new server. b:chuckle
    edited August 2010
    The server is called Raging Tides b:surrender

^lol'd irl b:surrender
  • Feynira - Sanctuary
    Feynira - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    A random squad chat on Idiot:

Lv. 82 Barb: "Help! I need Blessing!"

Lv. 84 Cleric: "What's Blessing? Do I have that?"

Lv. 80 Veno: "My pet suddenly disappeared, what happened? And Wizzie, where did you get your weapon?"

Lv. 82 Wiz: "My fb19"

Lv. 84 Cleric: "What's an fb?"

Lv. 82 Wiz: "OMG! Someone just came up and killed me! WTF!!!1!"
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010

ffs Mikey if PWI decide to release a new server, lots of people will go FACT! A LOT of people would flock to there whether they admit it or not. I bet RedsRose, Aadi and the other real trolls with all the BS come out their mouths went to Raging Tides, did they not?. You all say they won't release a new server they released Raging Tides! oh no, you got all shocked!b:faint crying and windging, they oh my *** they released a new server 3 months after! b:puzzled You see you lot ain't got a ****** clue what they're doing, and if they release one don't come on threads crying cause they release a new server, *** me.. You do half take this game seriously, *** me. You ever wonder why your servers are so dead? Because with pillocks like you. There are people who are still ambitious, they have ambitions, ask them what they're ambitions are not me. Leave the new servers for the people who want to go there, Has it got anything to do with you huh? They making PW money! You obviously got some personal BS going on in your head, my advice, take a break from the game and sort it out. We not here to listen to you calling your insults, you actually called the new servers population stupidb:surrender

No one is forcing us to go to those old past sell by date servers, same as no one is forcing you to go to the new servers. Leave your pokey nose out and let everyone get on with it.b:bye
  • Grammar - Lost City
    Grammar - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ffs Mikey if PWI decide to release a new server, lots of people will go FACT! A LOT of people would flock to there whether they admit it or not. I bet RedsRose, Aadi and the other real trolls with all the BS come out their mouths went to Raging Tides, did they not?. You all say they won't release a new server they released Raging Tides! oh no, you got all shocked! crying and windging, they oh my *** they released a new server 3 months after! You see you lot ain't got a ****** clue what they're doing, and if they release one don't come on threads crying cause they release a new server, *** me.. You do half take this game seriously, *** me. You ever wonder why your servers are so dead? Because with pillocks like you. There are people who are still ambitious, they have ambitions, ask them what they're ambitions are not me. Leave the new servers for the people who want to go there, Has it got anything to do with you huh? They making PW money! You obviously got some personal BS going on in your head, my advice, take a break from the game and sort it out. We not here to listen to you calling your insults, you actually called the new servers population stupid

No one is forcing us to go to those old past sell by date servers, same as no one is forcing you to go to the new servers. Leave your pokey nose out and let everyone get on with it.

b:cry PLEASE PEOPLE, I BEG YOU, STOP ABUSING ME LIKE THIS!!! b:cryb:cry

b:sad No one ever listens when I yell for help...
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Yes please make a new PvP server because it would be the best thing eva!!!!

Because Harshlands is booming with over-population and is so elite and Lost City is just to hard to join because they are all over-powered and mean to new-comers. b:cry
    edited August 2010
    Yes please make a new PvP server because it would be the best thing eva!!!!

Because Harshlands is booming with over-population and is so elite and Lost City is just to hard to join because they are all over-powered and mean to new-comers. b:cry

i c wat u did thar b:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    When new PVP server open or whatever PVP or PVE, player reactions :

1. Oh new server time to prepare everything needed ( 5 id 5 pc, all catshop, some at the same time goes farming, 24hour veno alt standby at rare pet spot), so i can reach end game to PK anyone i wanted before they able to level up !!

2. Trade my 2 billion of old server for 1 billion of the new server . . i need money to overpower those on new server . .

3. Ah a new PVP server, time to charge zen . . so i can hunt tons lv 30, yay !!

4. If the old PVP server is a world where you rarely see other people then these one is graveyard where you hardly see anyone outside the city . . b:surrender

Eh . . forget what i say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hey guys.Alot of the ppl wanna play on a new pvp server... but when?we wanna a new pvp server..!!!

Whenever PWI says one will be added and not before.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    When new PVP server open or whatever PVP or PVE, player reactions :

1. Oh new server time to prepare everything needed ( 5 id 5 pc, all catshop, some at the same time goes farming, 24hour veno alt standby at rare pet spot), so i can reach end game to PK anyone i wanted before they able to level up !!

2. Trade my 2 billion of old server for 1 billion of the new server . . i need money to overpower those on new server . .

3. Ah a new PVP server, time to charge zen . . so i can hunt tons lv 30, yay !!

4. If the old PVP server is a world where you rarely see other people then these one is graveyard where you hardly see anyone outside the city . .

Eh . . forget what i say

Small population? Might be a good thing. Well a lot of people got ego problems they like to be the big man in the server. Like me for example b:cool
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Allowing small population on a new server??

Ok, as long as they make you pay for its upkeep and not us on other servers paying for you.

Keep up your wonderous posting. You be so leet on your new server. b:bye
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    Bumpb:chuckle