Are HA sins fail?

2»

Comments

• Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I can tell by your numbers that you miscalculated several things, like using my old base dmg, calculating in 4.0 aps when it should be 5 aps, and god knows what else. Im not even gonna bother. Also before you start trolling read all the posts made on the treat.
    All the math was done using Okeano formula like I said (minDam+maxDam)/2 x aps x Critical x Atklvl (not including Jonas Bless). I even quoted your SS from where I took your damage values

U saying because you can perma demon Spark in PvE, Demon Pure Dex is better than Sage Pure Str Fist. I'll give you this, you can kill bosses faster as long as you are perma sparking, but when the hell do you perma spark in PvP?
    errrr, when the hell I do need spark for pvp? I only use 3spark for HA targets with 20~30k HP or barbs in turtle, for cashshop archers till 15kHP I just stun and melle, they die before stun runs out.

The advantage and survivability of the sage build is by far greater than that of a pure dex demon assassin. It's not just about the extra P. Def and HP from HA, but the end game skills overall. Go read previous posts if you need an explanation.
    The difference in damage reduction is not that big to make it worth, HA will make you stronger against Barbs, BM, Archers and sins, but you will have like half the evasion, so a HA sin will take more damage from those classes and due to lower magic defense they will also take more damage from casters. The endgame skills like Focused Mind and Tidal Protection give higher % in Sage, but don't forget that those skills in Demon give both effects, so you have always both skills active at same time.

As for Fist full Str Sage build damage sucking.. i just gotta LOL. I can easily take down any target including 25K+ HP barbs and Full buffed BMs with or without physical marrow.
    That any sin with rank6 or nirvana daggers +6~8 can do with 3spark and 4~5aps can do, big deal.

On a side note, Okeano, now that i have seem to have found a re-tard that'd buy rank8 just for extra 0.05 interval (Kitamura), i'll put into consideration the 4.0 base with daggers.
    if you think I'm re-tard bc I got rank8 for the extra speed you wrong, I'm not the one with rank6 top and not even dex to use a HH70 dagger. So next you will tell that you got rank6 for the amazing top bc rank4 top sucks? well, I got rank8 for the top defenses, just bc rank4/6/7 defenses suck :P

With that said here is my conclusion.
    If you play on a PvE server where 90% of the time your targets will be just sitting there to get hit, go full dex demon assassin as it has the bigger dmg output in perma spark. There is no need to go any higher then 3.33 aps base imo.
    no1 cares about PVE servers, targets are blue 99% time

If you are a major Cash Shopper playing in a PvP server that would throw any amount of money into the game, go for rank 8 Pure Dex Demon assassin, since that would give you bragging rights at having the most DPS. Beware that once you invest money into offense, you need to waste just as much money in defense as you become a "hate target".
    If you have nothing less than full vit stones/+10 get ready to hit the floor repeatedly as soon as you get out of stealth. For an example go YouTube Zulu vs KY few past TWs and watch closely how many seconds KY assassins stayed alive once they came out of stealth.
    I'm not a cashshopper and I don't have any HP shard or +10vit Stone and I love to be a hate target, but I don't hit the floor repeatedly, that must be you :P

If you are a casual player with non-existent or moderate cash shopping and got enough skill to switch weapons during PvP, Pure Str Fist Sage may be the build for you.
    If you are a casual player with a fail fist BM and account stash to share gear a Pure Str Fist Sage may be the build for you since will be cheap.
    But what does Full Str Fist Sage build represents?
    More than enough DPS to kill anything. Out of all existent builds, you only fall behind Pure Dex rank 8 assassin when it comes down to single target dmg in PvP. Even Rank4 sins can out-dps a fist sin, don't use the expensive rank8 excuse
    Yes, you even out DPS BMs . In the other hand, you get 10% Sharp-tooth, +50% crit from Power Dash, +10 Attack level from ravaging slash and better disabling skills, which imo makes up for not being the top DPS build.
    You only will need to use this skills as a help to compensate low damage, but to use them you need daggers, then you need switch back to fists to kill, well, switching weapons take time and you need add lag, it may work in Harshlands, try that in a real crowded pvp server like lost city at west gate or TW.

Survivability-wise you **** full dex demon assassins. There is not even a point to compare.
    20% less dmg taken during sage spark, 3% blood-paint(3% of low damage is lower than 2% of High damage), HA gives you a lot of extra P. Def and HP(LA magic resistance sucks, so you are not really sacrificing anything), 66% chance at not getting negative statuses or 33% chance at getting no dmg (can't get both same time, Demon can but with lower %), and a self-purify(you still worry with nixes). This also enables you to survive a lot in PvP without having to full Vit Stone/+10 your gear.
    And now the kicker, this build can be easily brought down by the same amount of money it would take you to get rank 8 ALONE, and you will still have enough left over money for refines and shards.
    Your build only cost 15Golds for account stash and use BM old gear, your sin is nothing more than a BM with Stealth.

HA may not have the best DPS output, and may require more skills than just stealth+auto attack, but when it comes down to the OP of the treat "Are HA sins fail?" you can say without any doubt, no!

Making a HA sin to use old gear in same account from BM can be a valid cheap option, but don't mislead new players in wasting time and money on it.
    If you using HH100 fists thats costs like 160~170M to make and they bound, so its a non refundable investment that sooner or later ppl will regret, unless they can use on BM with account stash.

If you want go Sage do it with decent daggers, there's Sage sins in Lost City 1shotting barbs.
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)