• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:victory we just lvl now, worry about gears later b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    for every1 saying its not difficult to level... yeah sorry i cant play 10hours a day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Hitokeri - Heavens Tear
    Hitokeri - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's a mistake, guys. The chinese servers were shut down for an emergency patch to take those stones out. Don't be surprised if PWI takes away the stones you just exchanged.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's a mistake, guys. The chinese servers were shut down for an emergency patch to take those stones out. Don't be surprised if PWI takes away the stones you just exchanged.

Whaaaa? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    for every1 saying its not difficult to level... yeah sorry i cant play 10hours a day!

everything mentioned above takes....2 hours max (and then you're kinda slow)
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    everything mentioned above takes....2 hours max (and then you're kinda slow)

haha no it doesnt.... WQ takes hours unless u have tele essence which costs money, stone quest costs money, bh takes about an hour, not married because it costs money.... so sorry cash shoppers that are butt hurt becuz they arent auto win now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    if BH59 takes an hour...quit the squad..3 bosses in total you need to kill, but fine if it takes sooooooo long don't do it lol
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    :O

*stocks up on hypers*

My friend started FC at level 50 on her alt lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    -- Very sorry for the people who had them in stock for resale.. You now just've been ripped off about 250k for each stone -- b:laugh .. what's next ? well see..
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I quite agree. As a casual gamer, I play for, at most, six hours in one sitting. But I usually play for only 2-3 hours in one sitting, and I only play once every 2-4 days. I only buy 5-20 Gold each month, if any, depending on what else I need moneys for in real life. And since I don't do factions, and play with an alternative build, I solo the game for the most part. Of course, I enjoy my time playing, but a boost in exp every now and then wouldn't be so bad.
    Of course, I see the problem with this, but honestly, allowing non CS-ers to buy Hypers for Tokens gives them an equal footing with all the unskilled rich kids who Hyper-ed their way to the top without having to actually put any effort into paying for their Hypers.
    My issue with this, is the fact that doing this will serve to set changes in the current economy. This change can go one of two ways. I am hoping that this will lead to the market price of Gold to go down, to match the price of tokens required per Hyper. But sadly, knowing how many greedy children play this game, I daresay token prices will simply go up to match the current Gold prices, thereby royally **** up the economy.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • BuyOrSell - Dreamweaver
    BuyOrSell - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yeah thx a lot devs you have just totally ruined the game. 85-100k to buy one hyperxp stone.

We can all rush the lvl 100 without enjoying the other part of the game.

hey but... the content for lvl 100 is only BH/nirvana. All they can do after that is merchanting/farming money.

Gratz PWE and... go to hell!

yeah its a QQ thread but well... that will not kill me :p.

I found the less of price really nice.
    Low people number buy HS at 400K.
    With this also free to play can joint the 100 level and buy the mats of nirvana.
    To make this need to have 1 TT90 armor/weapon. And more people buy mats ...
    This probably push the market into new economy.

but i am sure that this is:
    or 1 event for few day
    or 1 anticipation of max level change (105 -> 150)
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    all PWI is doing is making every day poor people into gods (

I'm everyday poor person, but I don't use hypers, never have. I like to learn the class I play b:laugh
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    :O

*stocks up on hypers*

My friend started FC at level 50 on her alt lol.

Few people I know started at lvl 1. 2 FC's they were in the 40s in under 1 1/2 hours. b:pleased
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2010

From your avatar i see you're level 79, so

Crazy stone: it's still good for your level and takes up 10 minutes of your time

Bounty hunter: takes around 35-45 minutes to clear a BH59 unwined with a half decent squad (it's what it took for me to clear the instance with this guy for a cleric friend, lvl 74, only the 2 of us), if you're not stacked... well what are you waiting for? stack!

World quest: takes 1-2 hours but guess what? you don't have to play while doing it! you can read a book, check your e-mail, clean up your house, bake a cake, pick your nose or anything else you can imagine, you only need to check on your char every 5-7 minutes to aim for the next waypoint

Those altogether give you one level in 3 days tops, and they're DAILIES so you can make one of them each day, so excuse me when i contradict you, leveling here is REALLY easy, i dare you to level in tibia (MMO i used to play, i left because it became what PWI is aiming to, a fail MMO), only way to gain exp there is GRIND, and if you die you lose FULL LEVELS, not percentages, leveling here is ridiculosuly easy, it took me two days to get a cleric from one to 23, and that because i'm lazy, a char can be taken 1-30 without any cash shopping in a single day

On topic, yes hypers for tokens further ruined the game, if this keeps up i think i'll start looking for a new home again
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Few people I know started at lvl 1. 2 FC's they were in the 40s in under 1 1/2 hours. b:pleased
    My friend would have but she got to 50 in about 20 minutes by opening a ton of the packs from nein beast event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lvling is not really that fast pre 80 im working on a alt right now and its just lvling about as fast as my wizard did way b4 BH fc and all of that bh is ok but its not that great son as you get past like 60 or 70? and 1 lvl in 3 days is not fast at all for someone in the 70's people on harshlands used to lvl way faster without all of this when the server opened up only thing i hate is all of the fail people who only lvl from daily quests i find alot of fail kids in bh's who have no clue what they are doing
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't mind the prices of hypers now. The thing that scares me is the amount of noobs that will be brought up. People who won't know what to do with their class. People who are level 100-101 who have never done a single Delta or Gamma. High level barbs who ask "What's Invoke?" All true stories. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    didnt someone say on another tread that it was because CN was mistakenly trading 8T for 9hyps?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hitokeri - Heavens Tear
    Hitokeri - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ok, so frankie said there will be no emergency patch for this. That's fine.

I am really curious as to why the team running this version take a different stance on Hyber Stones than the parent company.

Hypers don't work in Frostland in China, but they do here. They took them out for exchange with tokens in China, but they don't do it here.

It seems the team here really wants lots of lvl 100+ players fast.
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't mind the prices of hypers now. The thing that scares me is the amount of noobs that will be brought up. People who won't know what to do with their class. People who are level 100-101 who have never done a single Delta or Gamma. High level barbs who ask "What's Invoke?" All true stories. b:cry

But this would be a problem regardless of the state of Hypers. The only difference is that now poor people who can't afford to CS in real life will no longer have to shell out 400K+ per Hyper, allowing them to gain equal footing in leveling capabilities for a lower price. Yes, it is true that some of these people will be idiots who don't bother to learn their class, but there are likely far less of these kinds of idiots among the poor non-CSers, due to most of them having to earn the coins the hard way. Sure, Merchanting is an option, but it is not for everyone, and you still need coins to get started that way as well. Meanwhile, on the other hand, you have the idiots who simply CS the hypers all the way to the top. At the moment, it is possible for these people to spend far less on Hypers through certain ingame methods, but how many will really take the time to go through the methods, which also require waiting for customers? The majority of stupid people are impatient people, which is signified by their need to Hyper their way to the top in the first place. Therefore, it makes more sense that most of these CS-ers would simply buy the Hypers in the Boutique, which give them immediate access to them, rather than wait for customers through ingame activity just to save money. If anything, this helps those who use Hypers properly and sparingly, and still take the time to grind out the learning proccess associated with their class.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Elitism lives well in PWI
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I quite agree. As a casual gamer, I play for, at most, six hours in one sitting. But I usually play for only 2-3 hours in one sitting, and I only play once every 2-4 days. I only buy 5-20 Gold each month, if any, depending on what else I need moneys for in real life. And since I don't do factions, and play with an alternative build, I solo the game for the most part. Of course, I enjoy my time playing, but a boost in exp every now and then wouldn't be so bad.
    Of course, I see the problem with this, but honestly, allowing non CS-ers to buy Hypers for Tokens gives them an equal footing with all the unskilled rich kids who Hyper-ed their way to the top without having to actually put any effort into paying for their Hypers.
    My issue with this, is the fact that doing this will serve to set changes in the current economy. This change can go one of two ways. I am hoping that this will lead to the market price of Gold to go down, to match the price of tokens required per Hyper. But sadly, knowing how many greedy children play this game, I daresay token prices will simply go up to match the current Gold prices, thereby royally **** up the economy.

Please explain your logic. If there are non-csers who don't have time to play or a lot of money to spend, then why should they be rushing to level?

Will you have time to sit through a full RB to do your Chrono? to get your 100 fairy? Will you run TT99 for gold mats? Will you have enough money to refine? to shard? to have end game gear? Will you sit through 1 hour Nirvanas or will you have the gear to be with 15min Nirvana groups? What will you do at lvl 100 that is different from what you will do now?

I don't have a lot of time to play either, I don't spend a lot of money either, but I'm not complaining about people being able to afford to hyper up because I play at my own pace. I merchant for my gear and level up as I see fit, not to keep up with people with more time and money on their hands.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    vristion wrote: »
    Elitism lives well in PWI

But it cannot survive for long because the game is constantly making high end things easier and easier to get.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    super cheap hypers + new nirvana and 3-x

devs are so wicked =o
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    personally i love the cheaper hypers... I've never used them b4 becuz they were waayy too much. but now I can afford them and wont have to do frost 12 times to get the same exp that people who hyper are getting in one run ;)

yeah i dont know how frost or hypers work becuz i have never used them, but you get my logic right? no hypers means more runs to get the same exp as some1 with hypers. i don't have time for that and love that i can level a little faster now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    and what im trying to say is, theyre lvling so fast, that they dont stop to enjoy the gameplay for their levels, such as TT, GV, or other instances. what is the point of leveling to 100 so fast? i dont get it? what will you do then? farm your TT90 gear finally at 100? then farm tt99? then nirvana? what are u gunna do w/ ur nirvana gear then? quit the game? u will have nothing to do cuz u missed it all...
    Well, if the TT 3-x changes are any clue, they're leveling so fast so they can actually do those instances before the devs crank up the difficulty so much it's impossible to do them unless you paid $$$$ to load up on gear from packs.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol ld like to see how ppl will do 3-1 at 88+ now
  • SecretFlame - Archosaur
    SecretFlame - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2010

really wtf managment? they are practicly rising the price of tokens , I'm a cleric and it was extremely expensive to play 40-75 because spaming healings using potions is terrible, I got finally to 75+ but now MP food prices is rising up fast thanks to unlucky cashshopers who dint get a good prize from a token so they get they're gold back overpriucing tokens now that ppl buy them as crazy. if MP food go 3-4X current price I guess the only person I'll heal it'll be myself and have to lvl up an archer to grind without paying tons of coins for potions and now expensive MP food (or just look for another asian FTP game since there are many out there these days)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well, if the TT 3-x changes are any clue, they're leveling so fast so they can actually do those instances before the devs crank up the difficulty so much it's impossible to do them unless you paid $$$$ to load up on gear from packs.

uh not really...remember we're still expecting 10 man squads.

I like how people mass complained about how stupid -int geared chars were, and how some wanted the instances harder so ppl couldn't solo 3-x.

well now they raised the difficulty of the instance and now the complaints are coming from another direction. The only thing stupid would be if droprate on Callousbeast was still **** but the boss got much harder
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty