Wedding Ceremony Glitch...any news?

Crystabella - Heavens Tear
Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
ok a week ago I submitted a ticket about the glitchy wedding ceremony (as requested by a GM on the forums). Still no reply and still have quests glitched in my quest log that I cant trash.

Just checked the patch notes for today and no mention of fixing the ceremony or sorting out the issues for those of us that already wasted time and money on it.

Update would be much appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Crystabella - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dagrun - Heavens Tear
    Dagrun - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well, had my wedding ceremony last night - before maintenance.

I had invited eight guests besides myself and hubby - that, combined with getting the quests and starting the ceremony got both of us 1st place. (Nice ring that summoned blessing box that is suppose to be usable each day - how I read it - and permanent wedding outfit.)

There was a lot of 'um, now what' going on, but yes, got the "Jealous Ex" and party crashers show up and 30 million hitpoints proved to be a big fight even though most of the guests are 80+!

But the only money I forked over (as well as the guests as far as I know) was for the corsages, 20K for the bride's. The cheapest 'add on' was 6 mil. Oops....thought could've gotten *something* for 5 mil. b:surrender

So that money went to getting a whole bunch of jade dye for the outfit - and I'm 4 short since the seamstress said it's 24 dyes instead of 20 just for the gown! b:angry

You know, when they finally do patch things, it'd be so nice if they'd do a write up on how things are suppose to go! b:avoid