A note about respect

aryannamage
aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Etherblade (West)
This is mostly for the spammers from RT forum coming into this subforum and taking it over.

It can't go on that you come into this subforum and spam it like this. I have talked with Frankieraye last night. Considering that there has been a warning in your own subforum already about this subject this is your last warning. Stop the spamming period doesn't matter which subforum. If you don't the banhammer will fall and repeatably till this stops. No more warnings you will just find yourself banned.

The Archosaur users respect you enough not to spam your subforum and if you don't start showing them the same respect and courtesy in return we will step in.

We had enough of this nonsense.

Period.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by aryannamage on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Shouldn't this be posted in the Raging Tides forum as well?
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    no Boogie, the spammers will come to archo and see it here. that way the non spamming RT users dont feel like the mods/GM's are including them in this scolding.

@aryanna: if you really think archosaur users respect the RT users, you might want to read the threads again >.> a big reason the RT spam came was blatant disrespect of our server/player base.
    edited August 2010
    it's boogie dammit.

But yeah, what if people go on to HL or something without coming to Archo forums?
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    it's boogie dammit.

But yeah, what if people go on to HL or something without coming to Archo forums?

well i linked this thread to RT but it was marked as spam and was closed. =/
  • LostTrust - Archosaur
    LostTrust - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Boogie are u trying to get banned or something?

just give it a rest all she is asking is to respect other ppls forums. and the first comment kinda says it all to your attitude (no offense).

b:cry i only want to see the spam stop
  • TsukuyomiHot - Raging Tide
    TsukuyomiHot - Raging Tide Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Bastilla your sig is EPIC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    boogie are u trying to get banned or something?

just give it a rest all she is asking is to respect other ppls forums. and the first comment kinda says it all to your attitude (no offense).

b:cry i only want to see the spam stop

Wanna explain how my first comment is off-topic or can be regarded as spam?

Shouldn't this be posted in the Raging Tides forum as well?
  • Warmheart - Archosaur
    Warmheart - Archosaur Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Bye Boogie
    Cya in general or Archer b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fail Archer with no bow.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Can we just add a forum option to blacklist everyone from RT? Haven't seen a meaningful post from anyone on that server since it started. It's like Archo, if Archo was slightly less dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • LostTrust - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Wanna explain how my first comment is off-topic or can be regarded as spam?

never said that it was off-topic or can be regarded as spam, i said that it has that kinda attempted troll feeling tied to it. i really dont like that kinda attitude and find it disrespectful.
    aswell as seeing that this is a gm u are saying it to, i believe she knows where to post something lol.

just like when u first posted on my thread on your forums, that i put up to state how rediculous it had gotten on arch forums with the constant spamming -,-.
    edited August 2010
    So you can interpret my tone of voice from just text? Wow. I believe that Ary is a human being, and all human beings makes mistakes, so she might have forgotten or whatever.

edit - If this is the thread you meant, then I don't know what you're on about.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just because someone is a mod doesn't make them perfect. I'm just saying...

Many authority figures do not deserve the respect their position would otherwise ask for. Does that mean they shouldn't be respected? Well, to each his own, but actions speak louder than titles.
  • LostTrust - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    not speaking in title's ijs

-,- i just think that she made a good point in putting it on this forum as they are most active on this forum. never said anything about being perfect, yes everyone made mistakes, for example me not making that last statement clear XD.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Thank you mods.

I had stopped even coming to our sub-forums for a while because all that was here was useless, idiotic spam.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Aryanna quit trolling. You're not amusing anyone.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Really I find your assumptions of raging tide spammers to be rather biased and ill informed.

There are 2 threads in particular that created the amount of people from RT posting, which, I never saw as a bad thing. Think of it as one country sending diplomats to another. Rather than a hostile gesture it one extending friendship and hoping to coexist with the archosaur server so that both servers can be united, as the 2 newest servers it is hard for us to establish our place in this community, and by banding together we only make ourselves stronger.

Really it was archosaur that initiated this bond of trust, with threads such as this:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=821272

and this:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=826662

And also this:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=830842

By discouraging interaction between the servers you are trying to suppress the newer servers. So what if by fun and interesting posts that aren't related to the game are our means of communication? We all have our different ways. By discouraging intereaction you are griefing the archosaur and raging tide servers, and that, is in violation of the rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I`m stunned by the fact that some people keep on flaming even in a warning thread. And I`m sure that this will become even funnier if they keep on going with it...
    edited August 2010
    I`m stunned by the fact that some people keep on flaming even in a warning thread. And I`m sure that this will become even funnier if they keep on going with it...

Dreamweaver isn't even part of this discussion b:bye
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    inb4madmodcloseherownthread
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    thank u Ary no go away RT for good
    edited August 2010

I find nothing funny about the childish behavior of the mods.

moderator.jpg
    edited August 2010
    I find nothing funny about the childish behavior of the mods.
    This is mostly for the spammers from RT forum coming into this subforum and taking it over.

It can't go on that you come into this subforum and spam it like this. I have talked with Frankieraye last night. Considering that there has been a warning in your own subforum already about this subject this is your last warning. Stop the spamming period doesn't matter which subforum. If you don't the banhammer will fall and repeatably till this stops. No more warnings you will just find yourself banned.

The Archosaur users respect you enough not to spam your subforum and if you don't start showing them the same respect and courtesy in return we will step in.

We had enough of this nonsense.

Period.

Where exactly do you find something childish ?

And about the funny thing - yes, it's funny that some ppl don't know the limits and they just go on thinking they are something extraordinary. You got a warning - you go back to your forum section and you stay there. And please don't tell that I`m from Dreamweaver and I have nothing to do here, I've also seen Archosaur/Raging Tide ppl posting in our forum section. Also, do you see the green font ? Don't you think that Raging Tide members act childish, eh ? Remember - everything in life is allowed, but it have consequences after it. Read Aryanna's post again and think again before beginning a flame war in this thread. b:bye
    edited August 2010
    Where exactly do you find something childish ?

And about the funny thing - yes, it's funny that some ppl don't know the limits and they just go on thinking they are something extraordinary. You got a warning - you go back to your forum section and you stay there. And please don't tell that I`m from Dreamweaver and I have nothing to do here, I've also seen Archosaur/Raging Tide ppl posting in our forum section. Also, do you see the green font ? Don't you think that Raging Tide members act childish, eh ? Remember - everything in life is allowed, but it have consequences after it. Read Aryanna's post again and think again before beginning a flame war in this thread. b:bye

I think it's childish to expect people to post in only one subforum. I think it's childish to move and merge posts without even looking at what the post entails. I have voiced my opinion on how awful the moderators are at their jobs for a long time, and this is no exception. PWI has no quality control when they appoint these people and they seem to do it randomly without any good qualifications.

The moderators see a post with the words TW and bid in it, and without even thinking twice, they just move it to the conglomerate thread where it doesn't belong and can be ignored. While we're still waiting for the DQ price reduction compensation, as we have been for months, they will lock that thread and say "This topic is dead." when we are still waiting for a GM response.

I think that there are select individuals from each server that act childish, but to try to tell an entire server that they can only post in their subforum in the Server Symposium is stupid, and quite frankly will not fly.
    edited August 2010
    Nobody is forbidden to post in other server sections as long as this is not an offence or a flame. But what do you expect when you are coming in the Archo's section and posting some crazy threads ? What do you expect when everybody begins to brag around ? A peaceful and friendly thread ? Nah.
    edited August 2010
    Did you not read Rawrgh's post?

edit - it's Nobody has forbidden
    edited August 2010
    Did I ever said that RT are guilty ? I just see a warning thread that's towards you, so you should follow it and not complain who started this. Isn't this enough ?

About your edit - English is not my mother language, and I haven't stay in the classes in school. I studied it from playing games and watching TV, so don't blame me if I go wrong sometimes.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i Think It's Childish To Expect People To Post In Only One Subforum. I Think It's Childish To Move And Merge Posts Without Even Looking At What The Post Entails. I Have Voiced My Opinion On How Awful The Moderators Are At Their Jobs For A Long Time, And This Is No Exception. Pwi Has No Quality Control When They Appoint These People And They Seem To Do It Randomly Without Any Good Qualifications.

The Moderators See A Post With The Words Tw And Bid In It, And Without Even Thinking Twice, They Just Move It To The Conglomerate Thread Where It Doesn't Belong And Can Be Ignored. While We're Still Waiting For The Dq Price Reduction Compensation, As We Have Been For Months, They Will Lock That Thread And Say "this Topic Is Dead." When We Are Still Waiting For A Gm Response.

I Think That There Are Select Individuals From Each Server That Act Childish, But To Try To Tell An Entire Server That They Can Only Post In Their Subforum In The Server Symposium Is Stupid, And Quite Frankly Will Not Fly.

+9000
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    thank u Ary no go away RT for good

thank u Tivas no go BR for good jajjaja
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Did I ever said that RT are guilty ? I just see a warning thread that's towards you, so you should follow it and not complain who started this. Isn't this enough ?

About your edit - English is not my mother language, and I haven't stay in the classes in school. I studied it from playing games and watching TV, so don't blame me if I go wrong sometimes.
    get out DW
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Really I find your assumptions of raging tide spammers to be rather biased and ill informed.

There are 2 threads in particular that created the amount of people from RT posting, which, I never saw as a bad thing. Think of it as one country sending diplomats to another. Rather than a hostile gesture it one extending friendship and hoping to coexist with the archosaur server so that both servers can be united, as the 2 newest servers it is hard for us to establish our place in this community, and by banding together we only make ourselves stronger.

Really it was archosaur that initiated this bond of trust, with threads such as this:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=821272

and this:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=826662

And also this:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=830842

By discouraging interaction between the servers you are trying to suppress the newer servers. So what if by fun and interesting posts that aren't related to the game are our means of communication? We all have our different ways. By discouraging intereaction you are griefing the archosaur and raging tide servers, and that, is in violation of the rules.

I dont know you well enough to tell if you're being serious or attempting to make a joke, however, the main page of archosaurs subforum has 20 threads, not counting stickys. Out of those 20 threads, 10 have been made by members from Raging Tide, 1 from a mod, 1 from a new player with no server, and 8 from people in Archosaur, 1 or 2 of which were only made in response to the 10 threads from Raging Tide members. Spam much?

And generally, when one country sends diplomats to another, they send fewer diplomats than the entire population of the destination country.
This discussion has been closed.