new futures for the game

Options
XoxDARKIxox - Lost City
XoxDARKIxox - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Chronicles
pwi is a perfect game .. perfect world really

but am kinda expert in F2P games so .. i wana say something to GMs and players if they agreed with me we could make the game more beautiful more it is .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

i like all things about game , but the things i do not like about the game and hope the GMs help us and fix it :

1 - all mobs is the same ... like tress near archosaur is the same from lv 22 to lv 40 and that makes the game so boring .. i was going to quite because of itb:shocked

2 - Squad system , i noticed somethings about it i didnot like it -->

A) Squad members are 6 only and it is kinda little to get the fun of the game i hope it be 8 or 10 it gana be more better.

B) when members join the squad it makes the experience less and makes the squad useless and that made me solo alot of quests and mobs from lvl 1 ~> lvl 40+ b:crybut i played alot of games and when i join squad it makes the exp. less but same time the game go on mobs " monsters " with more exp ( like squad mobs to get x2 exp or somehting to help members to lvl up faster and same time its more difficult too like x2 or x4 or even x6 HP to make fun ) .

- and my imagination to this to make us know about that x2 exp mobs when there is squads like .. add some kind of shap near the mob name like circle or star to make us know its harder .

3 - next thing will be add of job war : i knew that there is PK war in PWI , but if we thought about it there is alot of other things would be more fun like the normal war of ( thief VS hunter of thief ) b:victory .. or maybe as i played before in some kind game i was playing as trader in trade caravans and there is hunters that protect us and thiefs . but for pwi to be unique GMs would ask players what they want to see in the game to make it more cool for us as players .

after all i wish GMs read my dream of my Dream game to be .. I LOVE U PERFECTWORLD ONLINE b:dirty
Post edited by XoxDARKIxox - Lost City on

Comments

• plauge07
    plauge07 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so u want pwi to become silkroad ?
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You got no idea how the game works and you got so many areas wrong.. cbb to explain it

learn to play before you talk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    pwi is a perfect game .. perfect world really

but am kinda expert in F2P games so .. i wana say something to GMs and players if they agreed with me we could make the game more beautiful more it is .

i like all things about game , but the things i do not like about the game and hope the GMs help us and fix it :

1 - all mobs is the same ... like tress near archosaur is the same from lv 22 to lv 40 and that makes the game so boring .. i was going to quite because of itb:shocked

2 - Squad system , i noticed somethings about it i didnot like it -->

A) Squad members are 6 only and it is kinda little to get the fun of the game i hope it be 8 or 10 it gana be more better.

B)when members join the squad it makes the experience less and makes the squad useless and that made me solo alot of quests and mobs from lvl 1 ~> lvl 40+ b:crybut i played alot of games and when i join squad it makes the exp. less but same time the game go on mobs " monsters " with more exp ( like squad mobs to get x2 exp or somehting to help members to lvl up faster and same time its more difficult too like x2 or x4 or even x6 HP to make fun ) .

- and my imagination to this to make us know about that x2 exp mobs when there is squads like .. add some kind of shap near the mob name like circle or star to make us know its harder .

3 - next thing will be add of job war : i knew that there is PK war in PWI , but if we thought about it there is alot of other things would be more fun like the normal war of ( thief VS hunter of thief ) b:victory .. or maybe as i played before in some kind game i was playing as trader in trade caravans and there is hunters that protect us and thiefs . but for pwi to be unique GMs would ask players what they want to see in the game to make it more cool for us as players .

after all i wish GMs read my dream of my Dream game to be .. I LOVE U PERFECTWORLD ONLINE b:dirty

The text in the red goes directly against the text in green.
    Dx
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SovereignVis - Sanctuary
    SovereignVis - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree with the tree mods being the same. They use all the models for all the mobs like 3 or 4 times and just give them a different name, maybe scale it bigger or smaller or change the color a little, but it's the very same model. Do they think no one will notice? b:lipcurl There is way too many of the same models in the game, same for NPCs. If they are too lazy to make some different models then they should let me make some and add it to the game. b:victory I know how to use 3D Max very well. b:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I guess the problem is on character load, some people out there calling PW developer unable to see the difference of sims games and MMORPG. With many different parts of character the loading time needed when character meet another character is going to take longer time and these weakness of PW can be seen clearly by lag created when lots people together on server event or certain places.

True with super or even just with what you can say average up to date PC, everyone may able to play it just well with tons people together. But that also mean lowering the chance of more players since to play you need up to date PC, something hard to do for most people if not in advanced country. (some of those country has very crappy internet too)

That's why the developer limiting the development on graphic since what needed for character is already so high. If want example a P2P game that we all know has highest player database even today. When first come out it has very ugly graphic (what i mean ugly is not mean looks ugly of design but ugly on graphic), but later on it goes better and better now with each big expansion coming. Though it won't have stunning graphic most new mmo have now because of old engine.

I hope these help b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...