Genie Help!!!

MikotoInu - Harshlands
MikotoInu - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Support Desk
Ok so i got scammed out of my first genie and it was my FAV genie the blue one b:sad but i was wondering if i can get another one for free? i know you have to get stones and stuff but its to expensive and i know you can collect stones but thats to much work b:surrender so is there anyway? (btw i am on harshlands)
Post edited by MikotoInu - Harshlands on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No.

Take more care in dealing with, and communicating with other players. Read carefully and watch what you click on in the future. b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No.

Take more care in dealing with, and communicating with other players. Read carefully and watch what you click on in the future. b:victory

Darth b:dirty Why are you a wolf barb? b:shedtear

Back on topic, why was your genie in trade mode in the first place?
  • Grimmpillage - Harshlands
    Grimmpillage - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    [ - - ] sad but i was wondering if i can get another one for free? i know you have to get stones and stuff but its to expensive and i know you can collect stones but thats to much work [- - ]

For Free, then you need to relax & do other chores in the game. In 10 to 20 levels you will have earned the stones to forge a new Genie and you will be able to save money to buy celestones or a Genie from player-shops as well.