TW Pay Mirages or Coins

Arliana - Dreamweaver
Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Choose one of the above. If other, list.
Post edited by Arliana - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Choose one of the above. If other, list.

coins. cala doing ok without. other servers are not. tw is dying and EQ showing less. no fun. no reward from doing tw is like playing poker lose cash and no chance for reward.. who on their right mind would do xD.

rank 9 badges, xD well 11,2k usd to get it, so yea not usefull for any1 :P.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    We already have a main thread on tw changes here. No need to start another.
  • Lexander - Dreamweaver
    Lexander - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    coins plz. factions dont even want to fight anymore.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm fine with coins, as long as the coins total the value of the mirages currently given out if you sold all of them to an npc.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm fine with coins, as long as the coins total the value of the mirages currently given out if you sold all of them to an npc.

I said from the very beginning. "Barbarians, learn how to survive in TW without a cleric, one won't always be available since they can die."
    They said I was an idiot, now look, everyone realized I was right all along. b:chuckle
    Let that be a lesson to you, I know more about TW than you do. b:bye
  • C/LLlE - Heavens Tear6
    C/LLlE - Heavens Tear6 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe they should start paying you guys in Tokens of Luck? It's practically a currency already.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    maybe mirages should have the same NPC prices the CN servers have, since the CN servers are the reason we are being paid in mirages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    maybe mirages should have the same NPC prices the CN servers have, since the CN servers are the reason we are being paid in mirages.

The CN servers have the same NPC price for mirages as we do. Frankie said that in the TW thread.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    We already have a main thread on tw changes here. No need to start another.

Yes, that is the main thread.
    Though this one is asking what people want, and has a poll for it, which is completely different.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I said from the very beginning. "Barbarians, learn how to survive in TW without a cleric, one won't always be available since they can die."
    They said I was an idiot, now look, everyone realized I was right all along. b:chuckle
    Let that be a lesson to you, I know more about TW than you do. b:bye

I'd advise you to look at what happened to everyone else who started **** like you before you continue with this way of posting.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited August 2010
    I'd advise you to look at what happened to everyone else who started **** like you before you continue with this way of posting.

You'd have to point them out to me. I don't see anyone who posts like I do.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Didn't people used to complain about TW injecting too much coin into the economy? b:scorn

I think PWI players are just idiots.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Didn't people used to complain about TW injecting too much coin into the economy? b:scorn

Only the haters and jealous people.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010

No, I don't remember any such thing.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I only recall people complaining about factions owning the whole map and getting so much money each week and being impossible to defeat. All I really recall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe they should start paying you guys in Tokens of Luck? It's practically a currency already.

+6 To you!

+12 to Graviora for seeing the actual problem. A faction recruiting at 90/100+ does fawking need coin. By this time in the lifespan of PWI, half of them oracled and hypered and spammed to get full Nirvana or Rank 8 anyway....why the hell are you rewarding them?

>.> Oh wait, that's right, I forgot. This game is pay-to-win nowadays. <.<
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    All 3 b:pleased

Each land should offer a differant reward.

Some should be like before and give cash
    Some give the chance for R9 badge
    Some give mirages
    Some give TW supplies (cata scrolls etc)
    Some give Tokens of luck

etc etc etc

Would add a bit more thinking to the map.. Which lands do you want ? Do you want to take the whole map and maybe be losing millions a week ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Yup....... +1
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oh no!! my tw pay went down!! it went form +0 to -0 b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Payment with packs...
    Hey it's the fundamental of PWI...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    mirages

tw is far more fun when its just something you do for the hell of it rather than for profit

lack of income makes it far more costly to control te map

mirage pay encourages factions to help their low geared members since npcing them isnt verry profitable

@ the people screaming with pay to win hate

you can easily make 2-4 mill a DAY as a f2p player even outside of instances at 90+

shush with the constant Q.Q and farm you can get decent gear to...cash shopers just get it faster...and you know what..they pay for it where you get to play free

@ those complaining about packs

OMG NOEZ its easier for both cash shoppers AND non cash shoppers to get endgame gear?

thats horrid i should spam the fourums with annoying as hell siggies
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    mirages

tw is far more fun when its just something you do for the hell of it rather than for profit

lack of income makes it far more costly to control te map

mirage pay encourages factions to help their low geared members since npcing them isnt verry profitable

@ the people screaming with pay to win hate

you can easily make 2-4 mill a DAY as a f2p player even outside of instances at 90+

shush with the constant Q.Q and farm you can get decent gear to...cash shopers just get it faster...and you know what..they pay for it where you get to play free

@ those complaining about packs

OMG NOEZ its easier for both cash shoppers AND non cash shoppers to get endgame gear?

thats horrid i should spam the fourums with annoying as hell siggies

Sadly, this is no longer the case. With the bidding changes, legitimate factions can no longer triple attack the biggest faction, which makes it much EASIER to control the whole map.

I have witnessed this as a bystander, the factions on our server cannot predict where they would be slotted together. Thus, there are high chances the 3 factions would be separated onto different time slots instead of one focused triple attack.

Without triple attacks, the biggest faction will 30 min roll the 2nd /3rd / 4th biggest factions in a 1v1. What's so hard about controlling the map now?

I lead a faction that could care less about pay, but we honestly have no competition at this point. 0 factions have attacked us this week, and if people did start attacking us, they'd most likely be on different days.

I don't see the challenge in the 1v1 5-30 minute rolls honestly. :/

The slotting changes have actually made it EASIER for fake factions to interfere with slotting... which only favors the largest land owning factions. I predict our server will have a 1 colored map very soon, as it doesn't seem like any other faction can 1v1 the top faction.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:chuckle I say no pay no work b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well, I now know how much this sucks. A lot of factions funded their barbs with their funds each week, and now because they are making less, the barbs must go in charmless. For example, my friends factions barbs don't want to TW any more because the cost of going through 3-10 HP charms is too much.