Where the hell is my damage?

KanataX - Heavens Tear
KanataX - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Blademaster
So, I've got a Blademaster (currently level 51) and I have absolutely pathetic damage. Even Barbs are out damaging me, even my level 50 Sin deals higher damage with normal attacks. I noticed when running my BH that i have oddly low damage output, ranging from 900-1300 with skills such as Fissure and Highland cleave. I have checked to ensure that my weapon (Xeno sledge hammer, which i heard is the best for my level till TT weapons) durability wasn't running low and it is not.

Is this strange? Or does every BM encounter this annoying problem until later levels?

My build is: 3 STR / 2 DEX per level

Anyone have any suggestions?
Post edited by KanataX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Jone's blessing?
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    They are called fists, it's every DD BM's weapon of choice.
  • Ryuden - Dreamweaver
    Ryuden - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That damage output is just about right. Get jones blessing it gives u insane extra damage. Also get fists and master them the same way as axes and u will hit very good. Im lvl 69 and i can steal aggro :) . Also the time it takes to land a axe blow, u can almost land 2 fist blows.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    BMs aren't really DD classes to begin with as we have no spike damage skills, and it's also not our PvP role.

But if you want DPH go with Zerk axes, if you want DPS go with fists.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What did you think a BM Was? A BM is a low damage low defense little noob who's mission is to **** the **** out of you by stunlocking :)

/reroll
    OR
    Come2FpwXtreme if you cbf rerolling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What did you think a BM Was? A BM is a low damage low defense little noob who's mission is to **** the **** out of you by stunlocking :)

/reroll
    OR
    Come2FpwXtreme if you cbf rerolling

FpwXwrzpwnzb:angry
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2010

/reroll

Which is why we rip aggro from barbs so often and tank 90% of things ourselves?

The problem is you're using axes which are the lowest dps weapon, however give some nice spike damage. You probably went axes so you can spare points for vitality, right? So you are missing dex so you don't land hits as often either.

Fists and increase attack speed
    Jones Blessing
    3 str / 2dex
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory