Dragon Quest mission 2

Options
pauljohnson797
pauljohnson797 Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I posted this question in the wrong forum, so i posted it again here to see what happens:

I'm doing the dragon quest. Not for the promise of more xp but just for the sake of curiosity.

Anyway, i'm on the mission where i need to collect some Dull Claws. According to this link,(http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/8105) it comes from a beast...or am i interpreting it wrong? If it is a beast,which one and where do i find the beast? My first guess is a beast called a Yatzu(31) or that could mean something else.

Any help would be great. Most of the time if i'm stuck on a mission i tend to google it and almost always find a walkthrough but not this time. Can anybody help?
Post edited by pauljohnson797 on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I answered you in post...if you scroll down, it will tell you which mobs the claws drop from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • pauljohnson797
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sorry should of replied before reposting this in the right forum:

I scrolled down in the original post like you said in your reply and i didn't see anything...unless you are referring to your sig. I also checked the rest of the webpage after scrolling down and don't see what you're talking about.
  • pauljohnson797
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nevermind. not too long after i made the last reply i figured out you were referring to "scoll down" on the wep page to the link mentioned above.

lol it sucks to be a noob sometimes, haha

figured it out and got the stuff i needed. thx for the help