BH 100+ changes?

MiniST - Sanctuary
MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Today's bounty hunter I was peachblossom ritualist in sanctuary, which is supposed to be followed by 2nd boss in Delta for BH II. I also had the 2nd boss in Delta as BH I from a few days ago. So, I did a Delta up to stage 2 and turned in the BH. It was supposed to be followed by a BH II for 3rd boss in Delta. But, somehow I got 2nd boss in Delta for BH II. And, no I did not do BH I for today yet.

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You only get delta 3 for bh 2 if BH1 for that same day is delta 2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    well yea, that's the secret behind stacking BH's.
    You have the full chain, do all bosses, do not hand in. THan when you hand all 3 in the next day, you get all 3 bosses from the chain of that day.

If you hand in a BH, you get a BH2. That BH depends on the day, not on the BH item you get from handing in
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    VILKASS: Wait wut? Today's BHs are Peach & Delta stage II. That's it. How were you supposed to get stage 3?
    That's only with BH1 as Delta stage 2.

b:bye You been gone way too long
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]