This is for you GMs/Sales Team

Options
Sun_Burn - Lost City
Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Chronicles
the clap

congrats on being the biggest hypocrites of the year.
There is one constant complaint that the economy is becoming inflated with coins. So much in fact that you can't purchase 1 Gold without paying 400-500K worth of coins.

we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will.

Coral packs being directly injected to the boutique right after we had 2 packs in the boutique for a few weeks helps the economy....how?

-sits back and watches them try to justify this ludicrous.

Comments

• Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The GMs have my pity, the Sales guys my scorn.
    And as I've already been posting elsewhere, this pretty much says it all: [link]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's a little out of context tho
    There is one constant complaint that the economy is becoming inflated with coins. So much in fact that you can't purchase 1 Gold without paying 400-500K worth of coins. A big reason for this is that large powerful guilds have been sitting on their property and collecting a fat paycheck every week without doing anything. Since they are the ones that can afford the high priced Gold, the Gold being sold at 400K is still being bought, and prices remained.

With this source of income gone, we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will.

Though, I don't think that's why gold has remained so expensive, but whatever. Frankie never said it was because of packs, and never implied that anything would be done about them. So I don't really see anything hypocritical here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Lejont - Raging Tide
    Lejont - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im posting because ur right how dare them blame the state of the economy of the big factions on the map.like rlly i loled alot at that. good job devs/GMs.

i know gms have nothing to do with sales or anything but hey they r the 1s who blamed it on the big factions
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dykrasia, the hypocracy is they know damn well what's really driving the in-game economy into the toliet - constant pack sales and esp. the tokens of best luck being traded for 10m notes - and choose to ignore it completely. They single out changes like TW pay instead because in China it matters. Never mind the fact that packs don't exist in PW-CN...

That is the hypocracy, and it's just damn disgraceful at this point.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Gold will always go up when a pack comes. Taking them out is only temporary. Besides, the TW change hasn't even gone a week yet. They need to test the economy at it's highest somehow, right?
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's a little out of context tho

Though, I don't think that's why gold has remained so expensive, but whatever. Frankie never said it was because of packs, and never implied that anything would be done about them. So I don't really see anything hypocritical here.

thats the point, they refuse to admit its their greedy packs that's ****ing over gold prices, it has almost nothing to do with the TW system in comparison. Yet they act like they care about the gold price being lower and are trying to lower the gold, but then they release more packs... keeping the gold high.

^ hypocrisy
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It is the epitome of bull**** when a company says "We test all our patches!" yet such blatantly obvious UI problems seem to appear in the game anyway; errors that were so obvious they would have gotten other people FIRED if these had been missed or ignored and the company actually had standards.

It is the epitome of hypocrisy when a company says "We will change everything in this game and use it as a scapegoat for the economy, even when we know it's our sales that cause this problem."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the clap

congrats on being the biggest hypocrites of the year.

Coral packs being directly injected to the boutique right after we had 2 packs in the boutique for a few weeks helps the economy....how?

-sits back and watches them try to justify this ludicrous.

they are trolling us.

Edit: Why was this moved fail mods?
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ...And depth'd.

Big surprise there.
This discussion has been closed.