2»

Comments

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    nickarz wrote: »
    I have joint only Miasma Swamp when people leave and have lag to see mob
    emm boss

I have found more funny this event and really sad/difficult with lag the first room.
    40 min without go to 2 room!

Nice the mob that shot and make speedup.
    Nice the labirinth, nice the graphics, nice the trap.

Bad the lag.

M = map is old Forest Ruins (jungle Ruins) map....never good with new fb b:shocked it is different.

Translation or you're breaking forum rules.
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol wut rule hes breaking? <.<

anyways was kinda fun but theres like zillion of ppl who agro patrol mobs or patrol "fire trap" causing mass amount of ppl die D:

furthest i reached was room after steam one (which took me 2 tries to find out how to pass without sleeped once) o.o square with 2 patrol mobs room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I only have two major gripes.

1. Rubberbanding for no reason then dying cause of it.
    2. It doesn't seem very... jungle ish.

Besides those two, I found it very fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I made it as far at right past the toxic bugs in the miasma swamp twice. Both times i holy path through the group of bugs to the exit and stand in front of the bomb zone. Both times I stand there for like 4 seconds with no aggro and then a bug crawls up out of the swamp and bites my **** outta nowhere.

So frickin annoying because there was no warning or expectation like if the mob box had popped up on screen when i ran through them.

Feel like I was goosed by a qingfu. Other than wishing there was a lil more room between me, the bomb, and the bugs I had just safely evaded, I think, I loved the event.

I know I won't be going next week though, as no matter how sweet that belt is, its gonna be beyond my reach b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    People need to stop QQing about lag and get a better pc or internet connection, I had torrents running and had no lag at all.

Um, I'm sorry I can't afford one? 0: Maybe I actually want to do something other than quest and wander around. Maybe something that's supposed to be fun for everybody?

What's so hard about setting a limit on the number of people? Or maybe not just one instance to just shove everybody into.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    Gyonax - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't know if anyone has posted this map from pw china yet, but here it is. The map in game is total ****.

So you start at the lower left corner and finish at the upper right corner.

As you can see, there are a couple of places where you can choose which route to take.

The square room at the lower right hand is the half-way point where you talk to an NPC and choose one of eight gems which will determine what kind of prize you get at the end.

Good luck next week!

forestruins.gif
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't know if anyone has posted this map from pw china yet, but here it is. The map in game is total ****.

So you start at the lower left corner and finish at the upper right corner.

As you can see, there are a couple of places where you can choose which route to take.

The square room at the lower right hand is the half-way point where you talk to an NPC and choose one of eight gems which will determine what kind of prize you get at the end.

Good luck next week!

forestruins.gif

omg thank you I KNEW IT the ingame map didnt match at all. now i know why b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    forestruins.gif

OMH ty so much!, my only compaint about this event was the map, I have no charm. if you go in with a charm you should just flush your wallet. the only thing a charm is good for is the mist the sleeps you and drains hp. along with the burning bugs

burning bugs: +speed at the cost of hp :< ebil bugs
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i admit the event is fun. but you seriously dont wanna wear a charm if you want to do it. i couldnt get past like, the 3rd area, w/ the fog... but i cant say i didnt enjoy it. i know my husband did too, after i gave up on it after trying for over 30 mins, he just kept on goin. had to drag him out of there finally cuz we had a FC party waitin on him for nearly 10 mins xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands
    Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I made it as far at right past the toxic bugs in the miasma swamp twice. Both times i holy path through the group of bugs to the exit and stand in front of the bomb zone. Both times I stand there for like 4 seconds with no aggro and then a bug crawls up out of the swamp and bites my **** outta nowhere.

So frickin annoying because there was no warning or expectation like if the mob box had popped up on screen when i ran through them.

Feel like I was goosed by a qingfu. Other than wishing there was a lil more room between me, the bomb, and the bugs I had just safely evaded, I think, I loved the event.

I know I won't be going next week though, as no matter how sweet that belt is, its gonna be beyond my reach b:surrender

Perhaps you were killed by the poisonous gas in the aisle after toxic room.
    I was playing on barb and passed the toxic-bug room twice without aggroing mob, but died with poison (hits about 900 each, fast attack like runewolf) while waiting for the bomb.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I agree with the very first post - I've never had so much fun dying over and over and over (excluding the time we killed Cerberean Sentinel...freaking veno-hating WB...). I did feel sorry for those whose charms were *****, but...meh. XD

I and my squad had a ton of fun, and stayed well after we got the message that there would be no more prizes. My only wish is that we could have stayed on later to see if we could finally make it to the end, but you know...needed sleep and all that jazz.

Can't wait for next week. ;D
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • WillowVIII - Dreamweaver
    WillowVIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The only change I want is to fix the bloody map.
  • Mivi - Lost City
    Mivi - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    need some fixes, in the second room where the mobs and the flames walk in the central area
    they fall into the floor and became invisible,
    also the fire trap aggro is crazy, i got aggroed by fire and i was not near to them
    or i got aggroed by fire during i cross the same path i walked safe for kinda 10 times
    boss like the flaming rolled boulder of the corridoy aggroed me behind the door i was really far :sad
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I've just noticed that I have 1 Event Gold.

I'm pretty sure I didn't have any after the Celestial Tiger event and thus think I got it from some quest I did in Jungle Ruins.

Anyone else think they might have gotten Event Gold from Jungle Ruins?

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]