Shadow Jump

Kitamura - Lost City
Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Assassin
It's just me or Shadow Jump and Shadow Teleport are not working inside HH??

I can teleport to party members but not working in most bosses/Mobs/NPCs :/
[SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
Post edited by Kitamura - Lost City on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It use to work. I went past the door behind Drum in 1-1. I think they changed it where we rubber band back so we can't use it to jump through doors/walls anymore to skip things.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Tis not just you. It also doesn't work in Delirium.
    It use to work. I went past the door behind Drum in 1-1. I think they changed it where we rubber band back so we can't use it to jump through doors/walls anymore to skip things.

That is correct. Only problem is, we rubber band back every time we use our tele/jump in instances where that has been implemented, not just when we attempt to skip something.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yeappp.. i tried it in bh-3-3 and rubber bands you back as everyone else is saying theeeeen....... a veno jjoined the party and walked through the door.. LOLz xD
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    a veno jjoined the party and walked through the door.. LOLz xD

b:cool that's classified
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    b:cool that's classified

what you call classified I call cheating and hacking
  • Lessein - Sanctuary
    Lessein - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I find that shadow jump does work, but shadow teleport does not.
    If they didn't want us to teleport through doors etc they should of have thought more about the skill before they made it!

Because this "solution" is just really not very helpful.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Tis not just you. It also doesn't work in Delirium.

Only problem is, we rubber band back every time we use our tele/jump in instances where that has been implemented, not just when we attempt to skip something.

Well, it does work at some section of FC and not other sections.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    I find that shadow jump does work, but shadow teleport does not.
    If they didn't want us to teleport through doors etc they should of have thought more about the skill before they made it!

Because this "solution" is just really not very helpful.

I don't care about doors, since if you do instances in the correct way you will have always all doors open.
    My problem is that you cant even move to mobs in same room as you, making you take magic damage while you walk to them, Holy path can help but not as perfect as shadow jump.

This skills work fine in Frost and FBs, I guess they just blocked in some mobs/npcs of higher HHs
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Could be just me but i never have a problem rubber banding if I'm not in combat mode/running. I tele through a bunch of doors in HH (wouldn't recommend it, dusk shadows are a major pain). As for teleing from mob to mob while fighting them, never works b:surrender
  • poofcheese
    poofcheese Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    but wait guys, i just hit level 30, and i bought the skill shadow jump. but all it does is move me to the target by foot. is this all it does???
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I don't care about doors, since if you do instances in the correct way you will have always all doors open.
    My problem is that you cant even move to mobs in same room as you, making you take magic damage while you walk to them, Holy path can help but not as perfect as shadow jump.

This skills work fine in Frost and FBs, I guess they just blocked in some mobs/npcs of higher HHs

Not really in Frost.

Some places you can tele to and thru

But, at other times you cant b:sad
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    poofcheese wrote: »
    but wait guys, i just hit level 30, and i bought the skill shadow jump. but all it does is move me to the target by foot. is this all it does???

if you're too far away from the target when you hit the skill, it starts off by walking you in the right direction. once it gets within the skill's range you'll stop, wait for a second (channeling? casting?), and then tele to the target.

except i only ever count on it actually working on the open map. in any instance, it's hit and miss if it'll work at all --- and more misses than hits, it seems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    poofcheese wrote: »

yes thats all it does if shadow jump in cool down use it and you can get a stun off fast i find it useful
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Necro...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • WildFireXIII - Dreamweaver
    WildFireXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It only works in some places and vs some mobs. It's funny to stun a mob from the other side of the room but not teleport to it. But then again, I hate it when I do wanna to teleport and I bounce back. QQ.
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Necro...

i didnt even notice YOU EVIL YOU b:angry
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    i didnt even notice YOU EVIL YOU b:angry

No, you're the evil one for not looking an continuing this vile black magic.
    ~Spazz~
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
This discussion has been closed.