So I finished celestial tiger event

13»

Comments

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    -.- So it's exactly the same as Pack Tiger just blue? lol

Does anyone else think the new tiger pets look re tarded & sick b:sad ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's white....right?

Can you post some screenies please because I can't enter the game b:cry
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    There are "running quests" just a lot less worth that the trials of patience.

Talk to elders of the 4 cities. Each elder gives you a quest to report to all other elders for 240 contrib. For example, Lost City elder gives you quest to report to Ether, Plume and RT elders. At the same time you can pick new quest from the other elders (example, when you go to RT, you get quest from RT elder to report to Ether, Lost and Plume). When each complete, each gives 240 contrib. Seeing as "alpha" minions give 150 contrib this isn't really worth it.

There is also "common" shards that you can turn at elders -- I'm not sure of the exact type but I think common aquamarine shards can be turned at Lost City elder... it is similar to trials of patience where you have to wait for contrib (1, 2 or 3 shards to turn in).

Overall not worth it. Well I actually did those since I wanted to test them out -- didn't really care about contrib, had to find out if it's worth or not b:cute

EDIT: Oh and btw forget about stacking them. They fail when you enter any instance whatsoever (the running quests themselves). b:bye
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol i Mostly took my Time looking for the last two, I only Killed the RT Tiger b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    zomfgchat.gifEuphy: The 17-shard tiger pets are scary b:cry
    I almost spent 2m to get one but then I saw it and was like b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I like the AC pets. They're cute, and they roll on their back, and they have a (bugged) mohawk!

What's not to like about it?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • arcangelrex
    arcangelrex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yo if anyone has Celestial insignias they dont want on dream weaver pm or mail Khroy i'm buying them, i'll negotiate on price, thanks all