Weird...glitch?

KanariaRose - Archosaur
KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Psychic
Has this ever happened to anyone? I will be doing kill quests with black voodoo and my other buffs on, and all of the sudden my damage will go from about 6-7k per shot to 2-3k per shot, like white voodoo is on. Black voodoo is still on (glowing red swords, icon near my name). They arent magic resist mobs or anything, and once i re apply it, it goes back to 7k area.. ITs like its confused itself for white voodoo, because even with no voodoo, i do more than 2-3k on them o.o
Post edited by KanariaRose - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zeenort - Harshlands
    Zeenort - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    if the mob is in the water and your on the ground you do less damage
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    see above and if it s a water mob and you use earth atk you ll deal more dmg coz water is weak to earth , and then you use a water atk on the same mob it will resist more coz it s same type as him.
    But most likely u were in the swamp and had a foot in water when the mob was considered on the ground or in the other way around.
  • KanariaRose - Archosaur
    KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol yeah it wasn't because of same type, i pay very close attention to types. It was like my big toe in the water lol. Swamp of the wraiths, the waters kinda everywhere
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, Swamp of the Wraiths is notorious for being a terrible spot to quest because of the "Oh, you're ankle-deep in water, so you must be swimming" glitch. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, Swamp of the Wraiths is notorious for being a terrible spot to quest because of the "Oh, you're ankle-deep in water, so you must be swimming" glitch. b:surrender

That made me laugh :P