So i make sigs...

Options

Comments

• Anozira - Heavens Tear
    Anozira - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You should make your signatures the size the forum requests, or they'll become incredibly downsized and, quite frankly, look odd.

uhh wtf you smokin, whats so odd about it >.>b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Feliziab:victory
    b:heartHusband of Dorsetb:heart
    ♫ I can feel it on my mouth
    I can taste you on my fingers
    I can hear you like the Holy Ghost
    And kill you if you get too close ♫
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thanks for yoru constructive criticism. i will however continue to do my sigs this size unless somebody request otherwise. i like this size better i genuinly preffer the look they come out. i can resize them to forum size but nobody has complained so far abotu their sig so i just didnt botherb:bye

Alright ^^ I have this very odd irk when forum signatures are incredibly downsized.
    uhh wtf you smokin, whats so odd about it >.>b:pleased

I made my signatures about that size too, and when I tried to put them on the forums, they became pixelated and blurry, and smaller than the forum size SHOULD be. I'm just speaking from expirience.
    your the one with the big sig b:chuckle

Mine is the size the forum allows, which is also smaller than most forums allow their posters. I was giving constructive critism, seeing as I made my own signature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont mind at all i like constructive criticism otherwise i wouldnt have a thread. i d sigs to request so if anyone requests a bigger sig i can do them. the fact that they are downsized like that is actually a personal taste. i preffered a smaller sig so i did mine that size so all the rest are too. i dont think they become too pixalated and i dont like big sigs but, of coursethats my own taste. i havnt had any complaints yet and people still request them from me even when they can see the size of MY signature. i do appreciate the fac i got enough attention to earn some constructiv critisism though its always nice to know people are lookign at your work no matter what their opinion xdb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Anozira - Heavens Tear
    Anozira - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hmmmm that is strange XD but still i never had a problem with it beforeb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Feliziab:victory
    b:heartHusband of Dorsetb:heart
    ♫ I can feel it on my mouth
    I can taste you on my fingers
    I can hear you like the Holy Ghost
    And kill you if you get too close ♫
  • ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear
    ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol pwned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sig pic by Dorset b:thanks
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont mind at all i like constructive criticism otherwise i wouldnt have a thread. i d sigs to request so if anyone requests a bigger sig i can do them. the fact that they are downsized like that is actually a personal taste. i preffered a smaller sig so i did mine that size so all the rest are too. i dont think they become too pixalated and i dont like big sigs but, of coursethats my own taste. i havnt had any complaints yet and people still request them from me even when they can see the size of MY signature. i do appreciate the fac i got enough attention to earn some constructiv critisism though its always nice to know people are lookign at your work no matter what their opinion xdb:chuckle

Aha, I wish there was more con.crit on these forums. Not enough of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hey i put them up on the thread so peopel would give me their reactions to them.

ITzxAxVeno LOL you shoudl hit me up we are on the same server

PRUDYNCE or Demo im not sre what you like being called. this is the sg i made you. i EALLY hope you like it. it was hrd geting exactly the same effect as Reds because obv her skin is so much darker but ive dne my best. in some places had to edit the pic pixel by pixel ROFL is there anythink you would like changed?

Demop.jpg

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Prudynce - Heavens Tear
    Prudynce - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oooooo omg! it's amazing! ty so much. =D I love that background too. It's stunning! <3 yay thx No changing needed =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY to the amazing Dorset!
    Playin' since 08 ^_~
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oooooo omg! it's amazing! ty so much. =D I love that background too. It's stunning! <3 yay thx No changing needed =)

im SOOOO glad you like it xd i was nervous btou how it would turn out but overall im extremly proud of it xd yoru firefox thing will be a little longer because i have work tomorrow (saturday work eurgh it blows) but never fear i will do it i promise

yup guys imma back!

edited August 2010
    Options
    ITzxAxVeno LOL you shoudl hit me up we are on the same server

just lvled up to 51.... all i do is BH, CS, and attendance anymore. wouldnt be hard to find me. though im hating BH39, just cause how long it is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    just lvled up to 51.... all i do is BH, CS, and attendance anymore. wouldnt be hard to find me. though im hating BH39, just cause how long it is

Me and my hubby have a theory that BH 39 is cursed for us. i hate it with a passion and so does he. he even refused to do his fb 39 ROFL gratz on the lvl xd

yup guys imma back!

edited August 2010
    Options
    omg.... i hate bh39 too. lol. but unfortunaltey its all i have. well that fb51 and cs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you dont have any quests left?

yup guys imma back!

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I would like one in purple and cyan with this picture of my love Raven_Faiths...
    http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4667/20100823210347.png
    So our names Raven and Es
    +
    With these words: "In love with an Asian Rose.." in a sort of romantic lettering would make me very happy ^^
    Much appreciated <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you dont have any quests left?

yes, bout 60-75. but there all annoying long. so i just do bh, fb, and cs. they give the most exp and thier the easiest to do, which helps in running my fac. espically since my game fiance and director is usually on harshlands server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I would like one in purple and cyan with this picture of my love Raven_Faiths...
    http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4667/20100823210347.png
    So our names Raven and Es
    +
    With these words: "In love with an Asian Rose.." in a sort of romantic lettering would make me very happy ^^
    Much appreciated <3

OMFG thats the cutest pic EVAAAAR! makes me think of my hubby xd would you liek "Raven and es" or your FULL names? u might have to wait 24 hours (actually prollyless but you get teh picture) as i have work in 5 hours and i need to get my beauty sleep but ill have it doe within 24 hours i promise xd

ITZ i know the feelignof havign an endless quest list. btu if you need help clearing yoru quest list at any point whisper me. ek a bit of mindless killing to start my day off xd

yup guys imma back!

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Just Raven+Es please, and its ok I can wait.^^
    That was taken only a few hours ago before he logged.. I miss him already ;-;

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ok so i couldnt sleep..b:chuckle

ASIANROSECOMPLETE.jpg

i hope this is what you were lookign for

yup guys imma back!

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am really digging it, thank you very much. Im gonna be using this on this forum and my factions for a while ^^

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Awsome glad you like it if you ever want anoher one i enjoy doing them or if yuo want that one changed just say. and thanks for using it always take it as a compliment xd.

yup guys imma back!

edited August 2010
    Options
    awwwww...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ITzNikki - Heavens Tear
    ITzNikki - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hi, heres my screenshot, with it id like a catchy phase. but it needs to have something to do with my fac "Vengence". ty in advance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this pic made by dorset, but its mine. get your own in the fanatics section.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hi, heres my screenshot, with it id like a catchy phase. but it needs to have something to do with my fac "Vengence". ty in advance

1. wtf.... another iTz..... me and my fiance came up with that and nows there a bunch of them

2. i dont see a screenshot. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2010
    Options
    1. wtf.... another iTz..... me and my fiance came up with that and nows there a bunch of them

2. i dont see a screenshot. b:chuckle

lol forgot to post it.

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad34/Nikki_Paden/?action=view&current=nikkisbm.png

im a girl even though my pic (that pic <<) looks like a guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey guys. Itz mk 2 i will have you a sig within the next 24 horus unfortunatly it might nto be sooner (althoguh it might be depending) cause i have such a bad cold my eyes have swollen up like white mice eyes and somebody appears to have turned the taps on on my nose so in a feeble attempt to get better for work tomorrow im getting an early night xd any prefferences on colour or theme for yoru sig or can i just use my imagination?

yup guys imma back!

edited August 2010
    Options
    just use your imagination
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kk no problem

yup guys imma back!

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    just use your imagination

ok so i have no idea what you had in mind but this is attempt number 1

VENGENCe.jpg

yup guys imma back!

edited August 2010
    Options
    looks good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if you want another one in differant colours etc just let me know xd i was thinkgin of doing liek light blue etc colour one to match the pic you sent me/ i didnt knw what you would like

yup guys imma back!

This discussion has been closed.