PWI Advertising EMail

Options
Yindra - Sanctuary
Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Greetings Perfect World Users,

Hi there.
Looking at your account we noticed that you've adventured into dungeons,

Well yeah, but not very often. Not very good with bosses, and those that I can kill no longer drop anything. Get your counters right.
you've leveled up,

Yeah, happens every now and then. Not very often anymore, though. Ever noticed how little exp you get from WQ, or the next-to-nothing exp you get from quests or by killing monsters?
but you've never charged your ZEN!

What, really? I didn't even notice that! I thought I had my ZEN fully charged all the time. Thanks for the warning, it would be really bad if I were in a tight spot, trying to activate my ZEN and it would just sizzle a bit 'cause it's so out of juice.
We here at Perfect World Entertainment would like to extend a very special offer to you.

Thanks! You're my heroes. Saviors.
For a limited time, you can charge your ZEN+and receive an additional 20% Bonus ZEN for FREE on your next transaction.

Great. So I'll just have to wait for my next transaction and I get free ZEN? That's cool.

Damned, where is that ZEN charger? I thought it should be in the box with the other chargers... well, I guess it will show up eventually.
Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
Post edited by Yindra - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL getting desperate aren't they?
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    [Forum] Lenore: All PW mail goes into the spam for me. I don't even 'teach' my filter to do that, it just knows.
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    PWI's mails always have a scent of desperateness. b:laugh
    Dear "Anjiru",

We are sorry to see that you're no longer logging into Perfect World International, and hope to see you again. We have a large line-up of new titles this year-- if you fill out this quick survey below, you'll be automatically entered into the closed beta of our next title.

Be sure to add email@email.perfectworld.com to your address book to continue to receive notices from Perfect World Entertainment.

We hope to see you again soon!

-The Perfect World International Team

1. Why did you quit playing Perfect World International?
    [ ]Didn't like the game
    [ ]Leaving for another game
    [ ]Lost items of ****
    [ ]Poor customer support
    [ ]Prices of Cash Shop items
    [ ]Technical or patching issues
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Quit and get access to closed beta?`Sounds like a plan right there.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.