Which level 80 fists?

Options
Pyrya - Archosaur
Pyrya - Archosaur Posts: 81 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Blademaster
Not sure which fists to use. I see Buddha Fist more often, but i also have people telling me Skywarrior: Nemesis (80 gold) is better. I'm honestly not worried about the bind, because until 100 I'm not using TT fist. Resell doesn't bother me either as I'll be using these until Decides. Currently on this server the TT80 gold are actually cheaper believe it or not, and i like the added vitality. I'm leaning towards the TT80 gold currently. Opinions please?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Pyrya - Archosaur on

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not sure which fists to use. I see Buddha Fist more often, but i also have people telling me Skywarrior: Nemesis (80 gold) is better. I'm honestly not worried about the bind, because until 100 I'm not using TT fist. Resell doesn't bother me either as I'll be using these until Decides. Currently on this server the TT80 gold are actually cheaper believe it or not, and i like the added vitality. I'm leaning towards the TT80 gold currently. Opinions please?

gold sucks sweaty reproductive organs

green has damage on par with 90 greens with its add and more with the proc
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Pyrya - Archosaur
    Pyrya - Archosaur Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gold sucks sweaty reproductive organs

green has damage on par with 90 greens with its add and more with the proc

Well damage on the golds is actually the same as the green, unless your counting the + dex, in which gold also has +2% crit rate. Honestly as a 3/2 BM dex has never been an issue, its just the god damn HP.

EDIT** ok i looked again, green has +30 more phys attack, but still
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well damage on the golds is actually the same as the green, unless your counting the + dex, in which gold also has +2% crit rate. Honestly as a 3/2 BM dex has never been an issue, its just the god damn HP.

EDIT** ok i looked again, green has +30 more phys attack, but still

the proc adds a rather nice amount of damage as well and the phys def boost is great for tanking

just under 6k unbuffed go to 7k next lvl hp become less of a factor as you hit your dex/str caps and start stating vit not worth it for a weapon your gonna ditch at 85
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Gold fists suck, go with Buddha. The procs on them is great.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Simple. Buddha at 80 -> FCC gold at 85 -> Deicide at 95.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you can find a nice pair of Dark Flash (lvl 70 claws), those are nice to use til 85. I found a +4 pair with 2 imacs for 900k and used those til 85. The heal+purify on those are quite nice for public quest.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    About the only thing gold fists have over green ones is a cooler name and pretty yellow text.

Buddha deals higher damage without proc and even more with proc. The proc activates often enough that you practically have permanent attack + defense bonus, which is way better than 180hp and 2% crit rate that Nemesis gives.