PVP Blademaster Tactics

hermansaini
hermansaini Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Blademaster
Basically i want to know some skill and stun combos that i can use during pvp to secure my victory. Im a lvl 66 axe fist bm, so if i can get a axe combo and fist combo, i can do both and super long combo my opponent lol. Also what are some ways to fight long range users, i hate when they run away from u and then stun u and then lace u do death.
Post edited by hermansaini on

Comments

• Pyrya - Archosaur
    Pyrya - Archosaur Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What i do is i stun lock until I'm out of chi with axes, then switch to fist. After the switch i use Cyclone Heel, followed by Aeolian Blade or Roar of The Pride if i have chi once attack speed increase goes away. If they're sill not dead (wtf you fighting a barb?) just keep using Cyclone Heel and any available stuns. The keyword of pre-interval BM's is stuns. Use and abuse your stuns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If your lvl 66 go get the DQ LA Bracers of Blood Moon. Gives ya -.1 int. So helps out lots in chi build up.

Anyhow, pre-99 BM's key is stun, stun, stun the **** hell outta it!!!!!

Do anything you can to get them stunned, then switch to fist and pound them the hell out, Roar, pound, they start kiting? No problem, pop your speed skill and chase their asses down and stun them some more! Then continue to pound away :D

Only thing this won't work on is a barb. You have to actually use skills with them :(
  • DrHook - Lost City
    DrHook - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Stun like hell, hit in face, and if all else fails try to lure them into the air for a nice HF+TE!
  • Ryuden - Dreamweaver
    Ryuden - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    can you guyz gimme a chain of skills to put into the macro combo chain buttons
  • DrHook - Lost City
    DrHook - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Macro blows for melee.

Use Drake Bash, speed skill/swich to fists for dps, Roar of the Pride, speed skill/fists, just before RoP runs out Occult Ice, speed/dps, just before Occult Ice runs out Aeolian Blade/Drake bash(if you have enough chi), speed skill/fists, Roar, rinse and repeat.

But whatever you do push the buttons yourself, macro blows for melee.
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Speed~Roar of the pride~Mountain Cleave~ Fissure~Aeolian Blade~Tangling Mire~ Drake Bash~ auto attack till dead fists or not b:laugh
    Just don't. This is your final warning.