Lvl 20 venomancer LF levelling Faction raging tide

Reienkyo - Raging Tide
Reienkyo - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Guild Banter
i've had a lot of experience playing World of ******** having downed all bosses on it=P and i'm just looking to broaden my horizons on PWI. i'm still relatively new to the game and still have a lot to learn lol. so any faction who can be patient enough to give me a helping hand in the game (no not giving me stuff...just giving advice and the odd low level dungoen group=P) would be awesome. i'll be online soon if you wanna give me a faction inv:)
Post edited by Reienkyo - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hello. With what you said, I think Mysticism may be a decent fit for you. I imagine you have seen our thread here, but if not: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=738202

We're just looking for loyal, dedicated members. Not worried about level for the moment, but TW is possible at some point in the future. Still a long way off....

Faction chat can certainly get...interesting at times. We're pretty much insane, just to warn you, but mostly safe to be around. Should keep an eye on Halo, though. b:avoid

Well, if you'd like to join, just try getting in contact with an officer:

Leader: Treorai
    Director: Katozuma
    Marshal: LadyHalo
    Marshal: TorukMakto
    Executor: Thaokin
    Executor: Millcure
    Executor: Perikita
    Executor: Shyeran
    Executor: Thorios
    Executor: Kena_Larrain
    Executor: ZsaZsa
    Executor: MrSyko
    Executor: Zeelia

Hope to hear back from you soon.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo