Event points for boutique

Options
volst
volst Posts: 180
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Why doesn't snake isle race give any? Does it even work yet? Does it only work on events that charge a fee to enter?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wow me and u made the same topic just 2 minutes apart from each other xD

i tried hrose race also .. i thought events like that would give but apparently not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Probably pointless making the thread too. GMs don't work on weekends. b:quiet
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not only GM's have answers though.
    :P
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    :O THIS WOULD BE PERFECT!! People would actually have an incentive to do the horse races if they gave rewards for the event boutique
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think it might only be the Celestial Tiger Event that works for the event boutique.... not 100% sure though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    Does it even work yet?

Of course it doesn't work yet. Why would they wait until something is finished before putting it in the game?

They put Tideborns in without skills past level 79 and without gear past more or less the same level. They "reopened" Lunar Glade with only about 1/3 of its valleys actually functional. They changed the TW "rewards" to an medal that helps you get items that don't exist.

Why would the Event Boutique be any different?
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Of course it doesn't work yet. Why would they wait until something is finished before putting it in the game?

They put Tideborns in without skills past level 79 and without gear past more or less the same level. They "reopened" Lunar Glade with only about 1/3 of its valleys actually functional. They changed the TW "rewards" to an medal that helps you get items that don't exist.

Why would the Event Boutique be any different?

Not like anyone has 400k or 500k rep anyways.
  • quiv
    quiv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Pw-Beijing uses the event boutique as part of a referral program...

You refer someone to pw... they sign up at a special link... you get credit.. they get a special item every 10 lvls..

Not sure what else gives event credits.. or if that will be the same here or not.