ROTATING event times

paypaal
paypaal Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
since this is perfect world international

it should make all kind of ingame stuff easy available for all players

so there are those ingame events, which are different from day to day
but for europeans they are in the middle of the night, for me its 3 am for example
and there are alot of timezones with bad times for these events

i play this game almost 2 years now and could not take part in some events or in others i rarely have the chance

so i suggest, let the event times rotate or make 2 events with a 12 hour intervall per day
so other people have the chance to take part in these events too

this server is soo america addicted, but people in the whole world spend time and money here

make it fair for everyone
Post edited by paypaal on

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Except you're playing a game for North America. Not far to play another countries game & demand they change the time for you. There's a European version, which has times scheduled for Europeans.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    seconded. unless there's some particular reason event times can't be shifted around (do events require GM attention to run? i'm unsure) it'd be nice, and convenient even for us U.S. Americans, to have them at different times of day occasionally. not everybody follows the same, or any set, schedule.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Dear - Raging Tide
    Dear - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I agree with OP or events should start several times a day in different hours.
    I could never do the Nien beast event because it started at 1am and 6am for me. This game is Perfect World International, not Perfect World USA. And just so you know, the EU version of PW sucks because of less players and everyone knows PWI only, most people never heard of other versions.
    Lvling this char soon
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sadly, I don't see this happen.

Time zones and server times are the root of the problem. But again, how could it be possible to make people from the non-North/Central/South American geographical zones participate at different times? Should they be barred from events happening normally and only accepted during the same events at a later hour?

How many people would then join in those events? Would you be happy if only a dozen people like you would be at those events (greed is not an acceptable factor in such a view... I'm sure such events would then be gimped anyway).

How would you feel if you were from Europe or another continent than NA and you suddenly were not allowed in TW, even if you belong to a dominant guild and are fully eligible otherwise?

I understand that the current format seems highly unfair for you, but it does concern everyone. If your suggestion was ever accepted, this would be no good at all, because you would condemn certain people on the basis of this and that (geographical discrimination some would say), less people could interact at the same time and this game would then be no good anymore as International. You'd then want to have a European server, an Asian one (countries having their own version nonwithstanding), an African one, an Oceanian one... Is that what you truly want?

I hope you understand my point.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Except you're playing a game for North America. Not far to play another countries game & demand they change the time for you. There's a European version, which has times scheduled for Europeans.

if the ms server wasnt that crappy we wouldnt have to stick with people like you b:kiss

weird online times on weekends are ok, i would stay up till 7am np for some fun..
    i do.. even without tw oO

but on-week-events ?
    2 times.. 5-8 hours difference, dont allow people to run twice, and easy pie
    worked on nien event, (you were able to run twice though...)
    i like potato
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I agree with OP or events should start several times a day in different hours.
    I could never do the Nien beast event because it started at 1am and 6am for me. This game is Perfect World International, not Perfect World USA.

It's just the name, i think because us $ b:surrender so they take international name instead America or USA
    Don't worry i also never joining those kind of event on PWI

If only MS & my country version is not full of bots and well you know if play there b:bye
    Or at last if i can finish learning JP, CN, Korean language b:cry

(both ms & my country version already do server merge, you know . .)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    if the ms server wasnt that crappy we wouldnt have to stick with people like you b:kiss

weird online times on weekends are ok, i would stay up till 7am np for some fun..
    i do.. even without tw oO

but on-week-events ?
    2 times.. 5-8 hours difference, dont allow people to run twice, and easy pie
    worked on nien event, (you were able to run twice though...)

No, people would be forbidden to participate in events until it is their time. Besides it would then be instanced.
    What do you feel about this?
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No, people would be forbidden to participate in events until it is their time. Besides it would then be instanced.
    What do you feel about this?

WTF?

i mean, no 2 times a day, how does this fix you to a certain time of both? you can choose?

like: "you cant take this qust twice a day"

you can run cube 1 time a day...
    i like potato
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    WTF?

i mean, no 2 times a day, how does this fix you to a certain time of both? you can choose?

like: "you cant take this qust twice a day"

you can run cube 1 time a day...

Don't ask me... I feel that what OP asks for is just unrealistic. I just gave a wacky example in turn.
    You took it seriously? For once I was not. b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.