augmenting weapons

Options
pauljohnson797
pauljohnson797 Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
i noticed that i can augment weapons. i am still searching but is there a tutorial somewhere on the forums here that can teach me everything i need to know about manufacturing and altering weapons/armor?
Post edited by pauljohnson797 on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's not exactly called ''augmenting'' in this game, but I'm pretty sure this is what you're looking for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Augment: To grow, enlarge, increase, or intensify.

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever you're referring to, so I'm going to take a wild guess and think that you want to imbue gems into your armors/weapons.

Manufacturing: Grab the skill available from your Elder at your race's starting city, get the items needed and make whatever. Note, your Blacksmith [weapon] and Tailor [Armor] skills start out at level 1, so you can only make stuff available for level one...until you make enough to go onto to level 2, so on and so on.

Imbuing Gems: Uh, first up your weapon/armor needs sockets. To put these in you need a specific amount of Socket Stones, which you can buy in game from other players, and the number of Socket Stones you need is according to the grade [sorry, don't have the game up atm, best way I can put it] of the weapon/armor. And then you get a gem, whichever one you like. Make sure your weapon/armor and gem meet each other's reqs to put in the gem. Then go to Tailor/Blacksmith [I forgot if you can imbue gems at Merchant, I think you can...] and click drag both into appropriate slots. Once both are in their slots, make sure you have sufficient cash to pay for the imbue fee and click "ok" or "done" or whatever it says. And then walah, you've imbued a gem...

Sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for... I couldn't really understand what you were trying to ask.

Then again, you could be talking about refining...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • pauljohnson797
    pauljohnson797 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cool, thx! that's the info i was looking for. I just used the wrong terms.