Mirage Celestones and dragon mounts

Options
pauljohnson797
pauljohnson797 Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I've got two inquiries:

One: I know i can combine three celestones to make a mirage celestone or just collect 25 fragments and trade them for one mirage celestone. But i have heard that there is a place in Perfect World where i can actually PURCHASE mirage celestones. Anybody know if this is true? And if so, where do i go?

Two: I am eventually planning on getting a flying mount and I did find somebody fly past me in a dragon mount(red, two headed dragon).

I love dragons! Does anybody know where i can find a list of the different types of dragon mounts, their features and where exactly to purchase them? Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by pauljohnson797 on

Comments

• XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You can buy Mirages from other players.

Well the dragon you're talking about is a Hellfire Drake. First up you should know that those type of aerogears are available for only the Untamed class. You can purchase these aerogears in the Boutique, just press O on your keyboard. You can also buy them from other players, for coins instead of gold. All aerogear's features are limited to how fast they are [which can be adjusted...]. In the boutique you can see what they look like, of course.

Hope this helped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • pauljohnson797
    pauljohnson797 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    oh, yes this helps. thank you