antifarming

Chobiits - Heavens Tear
Chobiits - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
is funny how the new tw patch was to try and eliminate the cs map owners from gaining benefits, but u nerf the good ways for people to farm monies, ie, dq prices, nirvana nerfing, 3-3 kill counts, i just wonder what is true about what the gm's have stated?
Post edited by Chobiits - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Buy more zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Chobiits - Heavens Tear
    Chobiits - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    that is not an option for me , i wish it was
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What I find funny is that the main reason they even had to do the TT3-X modification was because their very own packs, along with Assassins, allowed people to do what they're now trying to prevent.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    It's their way of alpha testing the new economy system for Forsaken World obviously.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    pfft the only farmin i do is on the outside with herbs(number 1 sellin thang ever unless thats ruined with the new tw system)mats(used to be good till GM's ruined that with adding subs to boutique as a tokens reward..along with wines)

Olba your sig blows
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • WrongTarget - Harshlands
    WrongTarget - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    pff people ll find next way to farm lol i alredy did :D
    Our of HL atm RagingTide lvl 95+ Veno and rising :D
  • whantplay2
    whantplay2 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ummm probably into next patch Devs change the Log-on system of this FREE TO PLAY game.
    You start game and appear the item shop store.
    Buy box just to gain 1 Best luck tocken and, when you have it, use it to have access to game.

After ingame yuo can play to kill boss with 0.001% drop rate mold/mats or with drop item rate 1-10% for mats (but into this case you need 10.000 item to make 1 gear b:laugh).
    But you can also kill mob to gain 0.1 coin each kill or buy box for token or token of best luck linked with every item ingame.

Yeah you can make TW, for anything...only reputation...opps no, TW dont give reputation at Player... for honor into forum.

I am not sure: this is a game or this is a work for the player?
    The Truth is that PW is a Governement: cost-tax never change and lose everytime benefits and reward

I go to play Vindictus...not Forsaken World
    Yeah i can stay into PW, but if i have 1 reason to stay here! No reason = b:bye
    perfectworldcommy.blogspot.com
  • Goreoath - Lost City
    Goreoath - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    volst wrote: »
    It's their way of alpha testing the new economy system for Forsaken World obviously.

+1 Correct!
    PK Guild - Cascade

The dead and the absent have no friends.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    volst wrote: »

Everyone learns off something else. Ultima Online > EverQuest > WoW....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]