TT mobs....are getting smarter? D:

Options
Lu$t - Sanctuary
Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
So, I've been a ton of 3-2s and 3-3s (18hours straight 2 days ago. 9 hours for freshly farmed tt99 wrists :D) and um...I like to play a bit in 3-2s since I know what I'm doing/capable of and the squad is very experienced. So I yell "GIMME CHI DJIN" since he kept running to the opposite wall. So I went to his room shot em for full chi and holy pathed out like usual. Well you know how he didnt notice the stairs before? He finally found them this time ._.; and started chasing me xD (for those who dont know after 3 minutes(or 4? O.o) he pewpew 1 shots everyone 1 by 1). Chased me then my other bud across the room then FINALLY reset. lol Was fun but wtf? since when did djin find the stairs? Also in 3-2 the room after shrek(steelation) there are 2 twilight wrath fighters. If you aggro both of them you can run up the stairs and on to the wall to lose aggro. Well...a nob come outta no where...and found its way onto the wall ._. wth?!?!!?!? D:<<<< Has anyone else notice the "smarter" tt bosses/mobs now? D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
Post edited by Lu$t - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yea, if you read the updates, I think they made some adjustments to the bosses in TT, the 3's especially.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yea, if you read the updates, I think they made some adjustments to the bosses in TT, the 3's especially.

This was before the updates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~