West Arch.

nathanfairchild
nathanfairchild Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
Dear Whom it may concern,

Ever since you did this last patch, it freezes up on me everytime I'm in West Arch. It's getting to be very annoying. Please fix this as soon as possible. I was also wondering when are you going to put unicorns in the game? Thanks for your understanding.This freezing up on me is getting to the point where I don't even want to do Crazy Stone anymore.
Post edited by nathanfairchild on

Comments

• /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I hope they do fix the lag issue -.-
  • XXKailynaXx - Archosaur
    XXKailynaXx - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Omg i know, this lag is pissing me off, seriously needs to be fixed....
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    with these chaos going around, is catshop still dominate west archo ? b:surrender (haven't check)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    with these chaos going around, is catshop still dominate west archo ? b:surrender (haven't check)
    Yes b:sadb:sad
  • SaintToadElf - Archosaur
    SaintToadElf - Archosaur Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    IDK, I think West Arch is a popular place with room for expansion. It needs a rollar coaster. The gimp by the blacksmith can sell you tickets, it can go behind the pagodo where the teleporters stands, climb a hill over the arch, circle around the big unused space where that guy buried his money and climb over the wall to use that dead space by the pet manager. Only 1 gold a ride! Awesome!
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Try best performence settings when you enter arch

And the only way to remove lag from west arch is removing the catshops. Which is not ganna happen
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Dear Whom it may concern,

Ever since you did this last patch, it freezes up on me everytime I'm in West Arch. It's getting to be very annoying. Please fix this as soon as possible. I was also wondering when are you going to put unicorns in the game? Thanks for your understanding.This freezing up on me is getting to the point where I don't even want to do Crazy Stone anymore.

Where did they say that? o.0 Unicorns as mounts or what?

More relevently, if you haven't played with the lowest settings before, try doing so now. You could also not have other applications that use the internet open, e.g. downloads, web browsing etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]