Tideborn Club

feolanthos
feolanthos Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Well I was thinking about an idea for the forum and I thought would it be ok for the races to have a sorta 'meeting' area.

What I'm saying is this could be the place to talk about everything effecting <insert race name here>. We have it for the roles but thats where builds and guides go (amonst other things).
This is ideal for if you want to brag about your race and talk about racial issues.
This isn't a suggestion, I'm trying it out now. If it works I will make the other 3.

And so the first one is well the Tideborn. Newly introduced into Perfect World these fishy people are loved and hated. So my ocean dwelling kin talk about the Palisade Islands and the fishy world here!

(yes I have too much free time and if this is in the wrong area please feel free to move mods)

b:victory
Post edited by feolanthos on

Comments

• I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    they have that already, but split into classes rather than race. even if you did make a sub catergory on just race, it'd end up being the same thing with the same topics.

i.e. im an archer, i was wondering what you other elves think about my build?
    [in which this will be heavily replied to from archers]
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    feolanthos wrote: »
    This is ideal for if you want to brag about your race and talk about racial issues.

We ZAPATONs are all rich. We also love stepping on smurfs.

Did I get the idea right? b:puzzled
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]