Nurfed @ R34

BoneBone - Harshlands
BoneBone - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
was digging my old SS and run into this, decided to post it for old time sake..

nurfed.jpg
Post edited by BoneBone - Harshlands on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Blasphemy. Nurfed was never level 31. Nurfed was born at level 101.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    too bad rule34 died before first week of tw.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    too bad rule34 died before first week of tw.

I don't think so
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i think even mercenary lasted longer xD
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    << Very first person to apply to Rule34 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Shaye was the only good thing about rule 34. True story.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol @ the mic part
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol @ "best mage pvper in wow".....thats like saying i was the MVP of a recreational Basketball league. If pwi pvp is the worst pvp ever made, then wow is just a tiny step ahead. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol @ "best mage pvper in wow".....thats like saying i was the MVP of a recreational Basketball league. If pwi pvp is the worst pvp ever made, then wow is just a tiny step ahead. b:chuckle

and yet wow pvp has very large tournaments for very large sums of money....anywho i thought the original post was goin to have some nurfed ****.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    They can afford to do things like that with a consumer base of over a million, each of which who pays a monthly fee.....that still doesnt deny the fact that the pvp sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Taboo, I thought you were smart enough to know that every mmo's pvp has their flaws. Theres no perfect pvp system. That's why you don't see every hardcore pvper on 1 specific game. WoW was actually rated the best PvP when it first came out back in 2004. It actually had to require skill, especially 1v1 because all gears were balanced + no cash shopping. Look at the old wow pvp videos. Then it got too unbalanced after that when they came out with stupid expansions that screwed it up. Thats why most people quit like me b:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    I only started playing wow when burning crusade, or whatever that expansion was.....and pvp was so unbelievably ****y. I hope you are going to play GW2 when it comes out....if the pvp system and gear are anything like the original Guild Wars, you will agree that it blows wow and pwi out of the water. Thats my problem....GW got me spoiled and so far everything has failed to meet its standard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    edited August 2010
    Theres no perfect pvp system.
    right, there is none but closer ive seen is in L2 tho... and their rule between clan wars and such are great
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL @ balanced gear. But it was done the way it should be done. The people that spent the most time, and were the best players, were able to farm Naxx, and get the best gear, that the large majority of the player base could never get. Those players would blow everyone out of the water in pvp. This system was much better than "whoever spends the most money is the best without even playing the game" but it's still far from balanced, and far from good, and far from requiring any sort of skill.

Once the expansion came out it was "whoever is a warlock wins" until they started giving everyone free end game gear for no work, then it became "whoever is a rogue wins". Which basically turned it into what PWI is now.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ehh I quit before that naxx shet came out. The time when i played was when the only raid instances were MC and onyxias lair. (Before those battleground instances too) Most of the pvpers can raid those easily so most of the pvpers that pvp with each other had samilar gear. Thats why it required skill those days of WoW.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Soon all I need is halo reach and gw2 b:dirty
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Soon all I need is halo reach and gw2 b:dirty

sell me ur +3 lg bow devoted b:sad and btw i out levele u .... hows that possible b:shocked
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    there never were crappier games as Guild Wars and Halo
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    there never were crappier games as Guild Wars and Halo

We are on the forums for one right now. Halo 3 sucked but if you think halo ce and halo 2 sucked you are a sony fanboy. b:chuckle Halo reach looks to be over 9000 times better than any console fps currently and fps' are 100x better since they don't eat as much time to enjoy and are usually more skill-dependent than mmos.

As for gw: u probably sucked that's why ^^
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Good times

The early days of the server were the best
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    As for gw: u probably sucked that's why ^^

Lol....Devoted, this is a PWI forum. You must expect 95% of the people here cannot handle anything which actually requires skill. Yay for long **** casting times, the ability to have all your skills available to you at all times, charms, cash shopping, and terrible class balance. PWI has truely set the bench mark for all MMOs to follow. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    edited August 2010
    Lol....Devoted, this is a PWI forum. You must expect 95% of the people here cannot handle anything which actually requires skill. Yay for long **** casting times, the ability to have all your skills available to you at all times, charms, cash shopping, and terrible class balance. PWI has truely set the bench mark for all MMOs to follow. b:chuckle
    its because is their first mmo to play and sadly a f2p one...