Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well I guess it is my time to show some of my fashions. :)
    Screenshots NOT taken by me!

outfitsg.png
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Vixter: wow that is a cute one and something I could see wearing irl

Snowycookie: I really like the blues on your character, never thought of pairing nurses top that way(I use leatherpants) but it looks nice and the color works with the little cross

2012022512043011.jpg
    the one in the middle is my newest dress, only shoes that I found I like with it
    the first outfit was inspired by Susylu char a long time back, I rember seeing her bm in the skirt and had to have one, its changed many colors but atm Im feeling ok on this combo. And the last was just a new top to go with the bard pants, seen a few with this combo so I thought they just might have something going there so I paired it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    very cute dimthought. i like them all. tho. i'd get the middle dress if it was bigger in volum from waist down. love dem poofy dress.
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    As some of you may know, I am the almighty Heavens Tear Mystic Melvin, I needed a fashion to show off my godliness so I thought... Get a spartan set! I'm not 100% on the colour yet (QQ brown dyes being ugly) so I wonder if anyone has any idea what colour would look better.

2012-02-2800-01-52.jpg

If anyone wants to challenge my godliness, you shall be banished or set upon by the tigers IJS
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    As some of you may know, I am the almighty Heavens Tear Mystic Melvin, I needed a fashion to show off my godliness so I thought... Get a spartan set! I'm not 100% on the colour yet (QQ brown dyes being ugly) so I wonder if anyone has any idea what colour would look better.

2012-02-2800-01-52.jpg

If anyone wants to challenge my godliness, you shall be banished or set upon by the tigers IJS

I've seen someone in that set in pure white/light yellow-ish. Maybe you could try that. :P

Btw, your mystic does look pretty godly in-game in that set. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
    edited February 2012
    I've seen someone in that set in pure white/light yellow-ish. Maybe you could try that. :P

Btw, your mystic does look pretty godly in-game in that set. b:chuckle

<3 to my female mystic caster nirvana runner

I was going to get it pure white but buying the dyes from west archo would cost me 70m...
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    As some of you may know, I am the almighty Heavens Tear Mystic Melvin

Haha, does that come from the mystic forums? xD

That set is pretty cool actually. But the colour... b:shocked
    Maybe jade as a contrast to your brown and earthiness?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited February 2012

Haha, does that come from the mystic forums? xD

That set is pretty cool actually. But the colour... b:shocked
    Maybe jade as a contrast to your brown and earthiness?

Maaaaaaaaaybe b:beatup

I thought brown dyes would have come out darker but it came out fugly,I was thinking maybe a lighter colour but didn't know if I should go for smokey, jade, some kind of light blue or light yellow.
    edited February 2012
    Jade dyes FTW!

2012-02-2801-15-18.jpg

It matches my wand! *Girly screams, jumping around and waving pom poms*
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    I approve :) And sexy wand be sexy too :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It matches my wand! *Girly screams, jumping around and waving pom poms*
    and it matches your favorite color of text to use on the forums!
    well its one of the most manly male mystics ive seen lol.

ok i need some opinions on this set ... i just got it. this skirt i found is in a dark shade of a grey/brown or something, not black though, and i dyed my brawler top cream to get it as close to white as i could without the cost of white dyes ... to be honest, up close, the top looks a little green in game compared to the skirt (the white would have been too light for the skirt anyways), but what do u guys think?

20120228151959.png20120227172558.png

thinking of just selling the top though >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Vix, that is a lovely combo. I have tried it myself but I also cannot get the colours right. I personally think it's fine though. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    and it matches your favorite color of text to use on the forums!
    well its one of the most manly male mystics ive seen lol.

ok i need some opinions on this set ... i just got it. this skirt i found is in a dark shade of a grey/brown or something, not black though, and i dyed my brawler top cream to get it as close to white as i could without the cost of white dyes ... to be honest, up close, the top looks a little green in game compared to the skirt (the white would have been too light for the skirt anyways), but what do u guys think?

20120227172558.png

I can't tell if that is sarcasm about my manly self D:

I like the set with that hair, keep it :)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Wow, that hair looks really awesome on your char, Vixter :3

And... even mad doctor Myralis has her girly days. *runs from flying syringes* b:shocked

maddoc.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Vixter - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    I can't tell if that is sarcasm about my manly self D:

I like the set with that hair, keep it :)

no sarcasm! is hard to make a male mystic look manly xD

and thanks guys xD i have been buying some non-orange fashion which is weird of me but i see these these nice casual outfits that just dont look good in orange xD

@mistbelle thanks xD it annoys me the color is off a little but its nearly impossible to get it perfect unless u random-dyed ur brains out. ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Some of the timed fashion I got from the lucidgold chests. Shame that we can't keep em, kinda like the green warlord outfit and the gray french heels. :P

mystictimedfashion.jpg

MaleSeekerFashion.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    I keep forgetting to do that event lol but that maid outfit doesn't look bad xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Got some afterhours shirts for 7m each >.< gotta stop spending so much money on fash

th_KuiFash10.png th_KuiFash9.png
    -looks at black top, looks at bash, looks at white top, runs away-

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Babizoka - Dreamweaver
    Babizoka - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Got some afterhours shirts for 7m each >.< gotta stop spending so much money on fash

I hear ya.

I should go like to an Fashion/Costume Anonimous or something. I just can't resist buying everything :(

KuiXing I like your fashion, its good because you can mix and match them.

Ok, so i said before i didn't like the new Falbala Dress.
    Slap in the face, I couldn't resist and i ended up buying it and loving it.
    I was hoping for a light colour, I think it suits the dress more, but was having trouble finding one, so bright pink it is,at least for now.

Same thing for Tiger Lily Dress, i didn't like it at first sight but ended up loving it.

The Aegean Dress i had it for some time now, but i started using it again. I just love this dress and the goddess look it gives.

37095611.png
    Wait... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    -looks at black top, looks at bash, looks at white top, runs away-

b:avoid

ahh what does that mean?! o-o

@Babizoka-like the tiger lily dress ^^ hard to pull that one off, looks good in the deeper colors like u have though ^^ not to mention it flaunts your curves :D

ok well i found a white brawler jacket ... so i just sold the old cream one. i like this better, matches a lot better now xD

20120229201918.png

and this new shirt i bought off kui (thanks :P)
    20120229211847.png11080100.png
    (eh night time picture >< oh well lol)
    i think it looks pretty good with the same skirt and shoes, what do u guys think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Babizoka - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Vixter - Just saw the old cream jacket pic and this one, it absolutely looks better. Looks like a full dress now. Very cool ideia, i never thought of putting these two pieces together befere b:laugh Will you be mad if copy your idea in near future? lmfao

the new shirt goes well with the skirt too, and its also hard to pull that shirt of, luckly your toon is very slim. On My character, Afterhours top just looks like i've got out of an "eat all you can" buffet.
    Wait... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    the new shirt goes well with the skirt too, and its also hard to pull that shirt of, luckly your toon is very slim. On My character, Afterhours top just looks like i've got out of an "eat all you can" buffet.

LOL!

and no problem, that same outfit is also on page 4 http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9585362&postcount=40

and the outfit with the after hours top is on page 2 (a little different with colors) http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9425142&postcount=17
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Babizoka - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    LOL!

and no problem, that same outfit is also on page 4 http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9585362&postcount=40

and the outfit with the after hours top is on page 2 (a little different with colors) http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9425142&postcount=17

Oh i didnt remember, guess i didn't pay attention on this outfit before lol.

but i might just try this in the future.
    Wait... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    yea xD when i first saw that outfit i wanted to try it too. then just recently i came across that skirt in a shop and decided to go for it. spent more money than i wanted to though, but ... oh well i guess lol.

at the moment now i have (i think) 33 copper dyes saved up and im waiting for something special to come out ... i really REALLY want this outfit:
    http://ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f113.jpg
    xD but who knows what will be next o-o i was hoping for a new outfit this week but guess not (BUT! this outfit is already in the auction hall search so hopefully soon!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Babizoka - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    I know what you mean. There are still so many unreleased fashion. I too was hoping for a new fash this week, but im actually glad i can save some money for now,spent too much is fashion this month already. But march is right here, i assume they will release a new fashion, just hope its something cool, i'm kind of tired of doll-like dresses.

I was looking for pics of the fashions i look foward to, and just realised there is a lot of "old" fashions that aren't on PWI too (although they have a section in AH).

Guess we cant have it all lol

I love the boots on this set http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f108.jpg not sure about the rest though, looks like someone from an motley crue video clip.

I like this one too,specially the top http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f117.jpg

And for some reason i love this hair http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/t98.jpg I thinks its the bangs lol i love bangs! lol

I just hope in the future they can come up with some better fem outfits, i still think the male ones looks more sharp.
    Wait... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited March 2012
    I know what you mean. There are still so many unreleased fashion. I too was hoping for a new fash this week, but im actually glad i can save some money for now,spent too much is fashion this month already. But march is right here, i assume they will release a new fashion, just hope its something cool, i'm kind of tired of doll-like dresses.

I was looking for pics of the fashions i look foward to, and just realised there is a lot of "old" fashions that aren't on PWI too (although they have a section in AH).

Guess we cant have it all lol

I love the boots on this set http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f108.jpg not sure about the rest though, looks like someone from an motley crue video clip.

I like this one too,specially the top http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f117.jpg

And for some reason i love this hair http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/t98.jpg I thinks its the bangs lol i love bangs! lol

I just hope in the future they can come up with some better fem outfits, i still think the male ones looks more sharp.

yea haha that first outfit is a little weird, but cool i guess. it will probably look best in red, white, or black, other colors im not too sure about.

that sencond outfit i dont like a whole lot. i mean it looks awesome in white, but just like the rpevious outfit, it probably wont look good in many other colors >< the stockings are cute though

and that hair ... yea not released yet, im not that fond of it XD that dress that goes with it came from an event. but on the MY server they have it in the cash shop, dont know if they will have it here or not though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Wow, that hair looks really awesome on your char, Vixter :3

And... even mad doctor Myralis has her girly days. *runs from flying syringes* b:shocked

maddoc.jpg
    That's one sexy mad doctor though ;) I saw that skirt in a kittehshop xD already told ya ingame.. first thought "a myracolor =.o"
    Looks great hun :3
    Some of the timed fashion I got from the lucidgold chests. Shame that we can't keep em, kinda like the green warlord outfit and the gray french heels. :P

mystictimedfashion.jpg

MaleSeekerFashion.jpg

I'm not so much a fan of either set. But they look great on your chars :] The heels are nice indeed :o Never really looked at them x'D
    and that's one of the few nice shades of green :]

well.. I decided to post 2 outfits of Hazu xD
    The first one is one of my favourite outfits atm. I'm still trying to get the skirt lightblue though with randoms P: but it's quite oke now too ^^
    Second one I decided to dress her a bit more.. girly o.o since she usually only wears the more badass stuff... any opinions :D ?
    hazufash.png

*reaches for her DQpoints* the skirt will have to go lightblue =.o asap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Babizoka - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    hazufash.png

I love the combination of bard skirt and shinobi top, i've tried this myself on my cleric, only on light pink. But i think the skirt does looks cool in a darker colour too, specially with the badass boots and the gloves. (I love these boots, have one myself.) If you're going for a more smooth look, then light blue will go perfect on the skirt. But if you want a more badass look, then getting the top a darker colour might be a better choice. Both it will look really great ;P
    Wait... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm pretty much going for a look that suits her personality. Icecold x'D That's why I'm looking for a lightblue color ^^ I prefer lighter colors on her, as black doesn't look as good on her imo because of her pale skin b:surrender

So far the seamstress hates me. atm I look like a parrot. b:cold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Why PWI hates me?!?! I always get awful colors... b:cry

1jm3kg.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]