Show Off Your Fashion!

Options

Comments

• Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dyed once as a set (including my Eternal Love Heels). Never had luck like this before o.o

th_2011-06-1321-10-19.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dyed once as a set (including my Eternal Love Heels). Never had luck like this before o.o

th_2011-06-1321-10-19.png

Gogogopackspackspacks! Use your luck well! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Gogogopackspackspacks! Use your luck well! b:chuckle
    Holycrap. I didn't even think about that! Ffffff -needs money- b:cry

Edit:
    It just keeps coming. Got Zecora some new clothes.
    Shirt was dyed once (kinda wish I had dyed as a set). The skirt was orange but dyed it once and liked the green, dyed the shoes a few times before I got black.

th_2011-06-1323-35-01.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I finally grinded enough dq points for a sage/demon card and blew the whole thing on fashion. b:chuckle

On my cleric old duke rose top, new brawler boots (from ah) and Leather pants (from event boutique)
    brawler.jpg

On my mystic sapphire head piece, icelace blouse (event), satin shoes (ah) and lollipop sleeves (i think)
    curtsey.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    We can't see the boots D:
    The pants and dress are a lovely color though ^-^

I got some new fash P: should post it soon ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    finallyyyyy got the yellow faction uniform...

but im wondering why my uniform is SO yellow looking compared to all the other ones ive seen?

20110614112353.png

like example:
    hydrolace wrote: »
    2011-05-0216-48-51.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Pretty faction outfit, treehugs O.O; soo yellow O:

here's my archer in vintage tee, beach shorts and you can't see them ): crstal love heels.
    and lolipop sleeves. (picture is cut off by like 1 milicentimeter, so don't bother clicking my number to see the whole picture, lol.)
    1zqer8n.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

but im wondering why my uniform is SO yellow looking compared to all the other ones ive seen?
    That's why I don't like it lol. I'll get black uniform soon <3
    Ooooo and I'm so spamming this thread with my fash soonb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
    edited June 2011
    Options

It might be the "soften" option that's on :o I dunno for sure though ^^" Either way, it looks really nice on you :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It might be the "soften" option that's on :o I dunno for sure though ^^" Either way, it looks really nice on you :3

thanks ^^

ive already tried fooling w/ graphic settings and playing w/ gamma in photoshop, doesnt come close to the orange ... plus, on the other screenshot, her gloves are white while mine are yellow ... o_o so im thinking its actually a different set/color.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That's why I don't like it lol. I'll get black uniform soon <3
    Ooooo and I'm so spamming this thread with my fash soonb:chuckle

Do it b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    How do you get the faction uniform? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    How do you get the faction uniform? :o

First of all, you need a faction with an active base. The faction uniform costs around 20m, I believe and depending on how active your faction is, the colour of your uniform, I believe.

I'm really not sure.

@ TreeHugs - The only way I can think of is that it might be on a private server they got that color. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    all factions can choose the same color uniforms. it depends on the level of your factions base + the level of the heavenly vault. the blue set is the first set you are able to obtain, i dont remember how much contribution you need for the blue one, but its probably half the amount the yellow needs (yellow needed 16,800 contribution). the sets also cost money (yellow was a whopping 24mil, i think blue is 14mil) ...

according to what i have read on the forums, theres also a red, black, and white set, which keep going up in price by about 20mil... lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    First of all, you need a faction with an active base. The faction uniform costs around 20m, I believe and depending on how active your faction is, the colour of your uniform, I believe.

Ahh... I don't join factions D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah, in summary...Faction Uniforms are expensive. Plus, I don't even do the dailies anymore. I got lazy. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

20110614112353.png

like example:

I like the blue uniform more.. :3
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Got Taku the same set Zec has. Shirt if a very very very dark brown and the skirts are diff.

th_2011-06-1701-53-49.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • im2cool4usothere
    im2cool4usothere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I finally grinded enough dq points for a sage/demon card and blew the whole thing on fashion. b:chuckle

On my cleric old duke rose top, new brawler boots (from ah) and Leather pants (from event boutique)
    brawler.jpg

On my mystic sapphire head piece, icelace blouse (event), satin shoes (ah) and lollipop sleeves (i think)
    curtsey.jpg

20110614112353.png

like example:

Why do people make ugly characters and then put them in fash? Is to troll? and where you get faction uniform. I think I will do and then kill people. If they get mad I will blow kiss. I will not keep farming people anymore though. I told that was bad.
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That was uncalled for, dude.

Also, Venus I absolutely love your mystic :3
    That's one of the few chars I've seen that can pull off pink hair nicely. And the contrast with the teal of the dress.. hot :D
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • im2cool4usothere
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That was uncalled for, dude.

Also, Venus I absolutely love your mystic :3
    That's one of the few chars I've seen that can pull off pink hair nicely. And the contrast with the teal of the dress.. hot :D

I am just wanting to know. b:surrender Some people do on purpose. I want to make an ugly sin to pk people with but I need makeover scroll first. Maybe make one with creepy smile. I blow kiss with creepy smile. lol. But I would not put fash on it. unless maybe it don't match. lol. You put your char on here so people can rate the look of fash right? Some fash don't look good on some people.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I actually find Vixter's character cute, and a lot of other people do too. There's no need to be so rude. Isn't there a saying? If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. Well do that from now on.
    Also, this is not a rating thread. It is a "show off your fashion" thread, and comments are not necessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • im2cool4usothere
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I actually find Vixter's character cute, and a lot of other people do too. There's no need to be so rude. Isn't there a saying? If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. Well do that from now on.
    Also, this is not a rating thread. It is a "show off your fashion" thread, and comments are not necessary.

i did not saying a vixter character is ugly i said that the TreeHugs person and the VenusArmani person character are ugly and i asking cause i want to know if you making the characters ugly why dressing them in the nice fashion. I would not wasting the money and if i was rich i would buy the clothes that do not match and pk people with ugly character. i think you no understanding me i do not hate the ugly characters i only wondering about the fash and if you can not rating them why are so many people putting the comment? The treehug character may be pretty if she making the head small the venus person is too ugly to fix she probably do it to trolling. also my favorite if i can making the ini edit would be this http://i.imgur.com/21dPZ.png so i do not hating the ugly character i like they are good for pking and trolling
    edited June 2011
    Options
    oke.... well imo their chars are cute... now I wonder... if you don't think they have pretty chars.
    Why don't you make a pretty char and show it to us ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol i think he him is a troll, seriously? Go back in game and look at the people pking instead of commenting here about what people look like that are pkers. I mean what does that have to do with anything? o_O And Vixter IS TreeHugs. Duh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lalala... Here's some of my fash and the outfit my sin is wearing :) Also... since when did imageshack destroy the quality of photoes? b:surrender

pppxl.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Grav, I love your white aegean. D:

on a very offtopic note, because i don't talk to you ingame, are you as excited as I am that maybe someday PWI will release this cute lil thing? I would get one and name her Lucy in a heartbeat. Don't care how much it would cost. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:dirty

Macaw... I want! <3 I don't care how much it costs >.> I'd buy it no matter what. I would probably name it Zola since when we get a Macaw thats what we're naming her. Speaking of! This is my Willow and my two new conures, Kiki and Kio. I'm up to seven birds QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why do people make ugly characters and then put them in fash? Is to troll? and where you get faction uniform. I think I will do and then kill people. If they get mad I will blow kiss. I will not keep farming people anymore though. I told that was bad.
    -sigh- obvious troll is obvious xD
    i did not saying a vixter character is ugly i said that the TreeHugs person
    i am vixter ~sigh~ ... also, big head is my "trademark" :D
    also my favorite if i can making the ini edit would be this http://i.imgur.com/21dPZ.png so i do not hating the ugly character i like they are good for pking and trolling
    again ... obvious troll is, well, way too obvious!

@Gravoria - love the black fashion combo you made there, very cute!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i did not saying a vixter character is ugly i said that the TreeHugs person and the VenusArmani person character are ugly and i asking cause i want to know if you making the characters ugly why dressing them in the nice fashion. I would not wasting the money and if i was rich i would buy the clothes that do not match and pk people with ugly character. i think you no understanding me i do not hate the ugly characters i only wondering about the fash and if you can not rating them why are so many people putting the comment? The treehug character may be pretty if she making the head small the venus person is too ugly to fix she probably do it to trolling. also my favorite if i can making the ini edit would be this http://i.imgur.com/21dPZ.png so i do not hating the ugly character i like they are good for pking and trolling

b:sad No, i didn't make an ugly character for pk. What does one have to do with the other anyway?

The treehug character may be pretty if she making the head small the venus person is too ugly to fix she probably do it to trolling.

It's a good thing that I don't plan on fixing her then. I think my characters are pretty and if you don't that's fine. Whatever, beauty is subjective anyway. Instead of calling other people trolls, why don't you get off the computer and learn how to read? kthxbai

Pssh, obvious troll is obvious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit