Show Off Your Fashion!

Options

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The dye colours look fine I think and they seem to match anyway, also did you go for the "big head" style on purpose or don't you really notice your head is quite large? if not I'd shorten it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

i got the new road warrior set (well, except the shoes)... i started testing with some random dyes cuz ... i was too lazy to find brown dyes ... and i was hoping for black so...

so first i dyed the shorts and they came out this perfect brown color and i didnt wanna change it ...

so then after a few tries on the top i got this natural like dirt-red color ... its almost like a lighter version of the shorts.

so anyways,

i need some opinions here - if i should dye the top again or keep it this way? i cant always trust my bf's opinion lol.

Hi b:pleased
    My opinion is that it's lovely in this color. Having it all in brown would be boring I think. Whereas in this "wine" shade, it perfectly fits to your char. Just my opinion. b:bye
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Renza - ty and yes my heads big on purpose XD

@SellynZaali - ty for that ^^ :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Vixter - Do not redye anything! Those colors are perfect. You have awesome color luck. b:chuckle

Got the posh set before it poofed. The colors are awful though, except the skirt; I can work with that.

badposh.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OMG >.<

I'd murder for that hat b:sad
    Wanted a hat for so long, damnit, release this set already!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Narriru- ty! lol.

and LOL that hat XD actually looks pretty good on ur character, looks stupid on mine XD so i only bought that top, and i finally dyed it copper. in fact, it was like that type of blue u have before i dyed it, so i was kinda wondering if i should, but i did it anyways lol. heres what outfit i managed to make it with:

20110504160722.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Narriru- ty! lol.

and LOL that hat XD actually looks pretty good on ur character, looks stupid on mine XD so i only bought that top, and i finally dyed it copper. in fact, it was like that type of blue u have before i dyed it, so i was kinda wondering if i should, but i did it anyways lol. heres what outfit i managed to make it with:

20110504160722.png

Aawww. My bat ear wing thing gets in the way of its posh-yness. Doesn't look that way unless youre viewing it closer. :P

fjdklsajfkdsa.jpg

Love that outfit Vixter. I like how theres white lining on most all pieces (minus the sleeves), really cute. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Vix i LOVE that outfit on you i always love how you keep the colours of yoru fash to a theme. my archer usualy wears Cream or Dark Pink i never settled on one colour XD

Narriru that hat suits your veno a LOT actually

Well its my 21st birthday on Tuesday btu i have exams at university so my hubby surprised me with my birthday gift early. he dyed my Eternal love Dress and Gloves and now its PERFECT and he ALSO got me the hair which i have craved ever since i first saw it.

Comments welcome XD its officialy my favourate outfit ever.

blackgothic.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Narriru i still think the hat looks good on your character whether its clashing or not. it looks like ur wings belong there anyways xD and ty yea i was kinda going for a white-in all pieces thing too... lol.

@Dorset damn ur boyfriend rocks lol. that dress looks awesome with that hair too. well my birthdays coming up at the end of the month maybe i can expect something from my bf ... not! lol.

and happy birthday btw! :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I was looking for a sweet lolita look or something like that. Got the fashion and some luck... I mean alot. Just dyed once. b:thanks
    kiehlsnewset.jpg
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
    edited May 2011
    Options

fjdklsajfkdsa.jpg

I want that hat!! If they don't make it available again, I'll be very upset b:angry
    Very nice on your char Narriru, that's for sure!

blackgothic.png

Dorset, she really looks like a princess with it! A real success! Dorset is definitively hot b:shutup

b:laugh
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sorry for double posting...

Decided to die my celestial set (well, legging and shoes). I obtained this green and I kind of like it. I wanted to sell this top but it happened its color fits with green celestial. Not bad as this. What do u think?

celestialn.png
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:cry

Everybody's dying their Eternal Love dress black nowadays! Four of my friends recently dyed their's black too. Mine's been black for a year b:sad I no longer feel unique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:cry

Everybody's dying their Eternal Love dress black nowadays! Four of my friends recently dyed their's black too. Mine's been black for a year b:sad I no longer feel unique.

They probably do it cause you did it. <____<;; Cause they saw how sexy it actually is.

I still want mine to be crimson. If it only wouldn't cost me so many random dyes... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sorry for double posting...

Decided to die my celestial set (well, legging and shoes). I obtained this green and I kind of like it. I wanted to sell this top but it happened its color fits with green celestial. Not bad as this. What do u think?

Thank you Sellyn. :3 That set looks amazing on your cleric. The colors fit beautifully with her eyes, skin and hair. Definitely a keeper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    efing wanting that new fash hat TT-TT /wrists
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They probably do it cause you did it. <____<;; Cause they saw how sexy it actually is.

I still want mine to be crimson. If it only wouldn't cost me so many random dyes... b:sad

Then be the sexy beast you are and buy red dyes b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hydrolace
    hydrolace Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

boo image broke. time to fix
    2011-05-0520-16-15.jpg

neh, well there's dye attempt one... lets see if I can get the others to work..

2011-05-0520-12-06.jpg

nope still not good...

2011-05-0520-10-29.jpg
    2011-05-0520-15-37.jpg

2011-05-0520-19-54.jpg

Ah well, i'll fix it later. Anyway, that's my eternal love set I was playing with dyes, it's back to white. I dyed it at least 6 other colors but the links are failing me sadly. The final one is the way I wear the yellow guild set because I abhor the top.
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I want your Siggy, Feliza. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Here's two recent outfits. I got a pretty bluish green for my sapphire dress and a nice black outfit combo.

20110505223525.png
    20110505223622.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I was looking for a sweet lolita look or something like that. Got the fashion and some luck... I mean alot. Just dyed once. b:thanks
    kiehlsnewset.jpg

Kiehl: This hairdo is damn perfect for your char. Looks it had been made just for her! (I love her lipstick color by the way!) b:victory
    Thank you Sellyn. :3 That set looks amazing on your cleric. The colors fit beautifully with her eyes, skin and hair. Definitely a keeper.

Thanks a lot. I think I should try to find some sleeves to complete this green set, though.

Graviora: Im jealous for that sapphyre dress! Love it and love the colour! As for the black outfit, I have just the same, except for the shoes, for which I'm jealous too! ;-p
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I put these in the general discussion thread and got moved here. And i'm glad I did because there is so much fun fash. :) I didn't know there was this thread so I'll just put mine here.

The Dress I wear to weddings ^^

Pretty Bad in Pink

Simple

Christmas

Star Crossed

Mixing it up

Blue da be de da ba da

Maiden in Manhattan

Thunder Cat

Kick

Sunny Days

Just Dance

Plume Outfit

Plume Armor

Fisticuffs

Domino

Ma'am

I haz no life, her login time is over 10 hours!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *also dumps a list with fash here* :3

My fash sets in no particulair order O__o;

ballroom dress + plumed heels and side ponytail

Classic banquet top + leather pants + mafia heels and vampire hair just got the hair :o not sure on it yet :o

Plumed pirate...

Shinobi hair, top and sleeves + leather pants and basement rockers

steampunk top + beach shorts + mafia heels and side ponytail

school girl uniform, brawler skirt, bowknow boots and side ponytail

Thunder ponytail and coat, beach shorts and mafia heels

The celestial set... been trying to get the skirt in white... but got this one today :o I quite like it ^-^
    celestialh.jpg

Road Warrior set and thunder ponytail all in copper :3 imo the set looks amazing in this color :3

roadwarriorz.jpg

My fav outfit so far, magicians top, leather pants and mafia heels simple but stylish :3 though the road warrior set is coming close to become a fav o.o;

magefo.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:dirty copper road warrior ... i am thinking about dyeing mine brown actually but im having a very hard time finding pigments ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:dirty copper road warrior ... i am thinking about dyeing mine brown actually but im having a very hard time finding pigments ><

vix, sell that top to me if you're just going to dye it. ffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    2yy2m40.jpg
    A couple of things about it:
    -Wasn't going for the blue color. 30 dyes is too much to try to redye both top and bottom again. b:surrender
    -The boots were the brownest I could get with random dyes. The only actual brown dyes for sale were 1m each.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

b:chuckle I wanted to dye the top and boots copper and the bottoms brown... However I thought the brown would be a lot darker...
    I already had quite some copper dyes so I decided to dye it all copperb:chuckle
    Brown looks really nice too though :3 but it doesn't really match with the copper which is so much brighter P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    vix, sell that top to me if you're just going to dye it. ffs.

of course ... that red is too nice of a color to dye ... lols.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalynnex
    crystalynnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    had to come back real quick for the new fash ;< (plus im very much in love with this thread)

28aqemv.png

still very much in love with pure white things too <3

also got the biker set in pure white which im too lazy to post atm zzz actually looks better coloured than it does in white imo :S *contemplates to dye or not to dye*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ siggy by Susylu - HT

"you can compare alcohol to a woman; she can make you feel so high, or she can make you miserable that it's far beyond everything." -AL
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This is the new outfit I got for Kui, vix sold me the top. I was so happy about the colour when I saw it in her shop xD

Kuisnewoutfit.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade