Lunar Glade lvl100 gear

Christalah - Lost City
Christalah - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2010 in The Crafting Nook
Hello, all. I have a few questions about this gear.
    Is there any way at all to tell what kind of addon you will get? I.E. a list of possible addons, ect.
[LIST=2]If you don't get the addon you want, can you "reroll" the addons in any way, a-la Nirvana addons, or would you have to create an entirely new armor piece?[/LIST]
[LIST=3]Is there any other armor available in the game with this skin at this point in time?[/LIST]
[LIST=4]Can the lvl100 lunar be Nirvanaed(and is that even a verb?)? I've seen that the lvl95 lunar can, but not sure about the 100[/LIST]

The reason I ask is because I love the armor skin, but am paranoid about the gear seeming kinda fail because of the addons. Plus, I like the way lunar looks when it gets the Nirvana makeover way more than I do the way HH looks. Not to the point where I would sacrifice playability, but I'd really rather look like God than a rag-tag little demon.

(Yes, I know I'm months away from having to choose, but I'd just like to know for future reference.)

EDIT: Well... that's annoying... for some reason it made all my lists separate... sorry about the repeated ones...
Post edited by Christalah - Lost City on

Comments

• fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1. No.
    2. Not really, though pwdatabase's list might be fairly accurate.
    3. Not that I know of.
    4. No.

However, note also that you can use the decomposed level 100 lunars to make a warsoul mat. You need about a dozen and a half to make one warsoul mat, but some people do need those mats. With current prices this does not seem to be an economical viable approach, but it's not too bad of an approach and things could change.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Those aren't actually Lunar equipment. Those are OHT gold, which comes with random stats and cannot be rerolled short of making an entirely new piece. Using a decomposed Lunar Green is simply the only way to guarantee a gold OHT piece instead of a blue or purple.

It also cannot be Nirvana upgraded.