actually Man.. its only 999
    cause remember that one guy that proved fists were pro

yea..
    b:chuckle
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    gotta stick my oar in here coz i can and its fun, whats with the bm spam ****, only BM i saw on RT with any skill was ayano's bm, the rest of u 99-100 bms havent played anywere near long enough to even entertain the thought of being "good".
    again give up the bh an oracle **** play your class a year in every situation and call yourself good , till then your just a quick lvl'd noob, or an op cash shopper with no skill.
    uh whut happens when normal players catch up gear an lvl wise with skill.... oh yeh u die we all laugh at the wasted money LMFAO
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    gotta stick my oar in here coz i can and its fun, whats with the bm spam ****, only BM i saw on RT with any skill was ayano's bm, the rest of u 99-100 bms havent played anywere near long enough to even entertain the thought of being "good".
    again give up the bh an oracle **** play your class a year in every situation and call yourself good , till then your just a quick lvl'd noob, or an op cash shopper with no skill.
    uh whut happens when normal players catch up gear an lvl wise with skill.... oh yeh u die we all laugh at the wasted money LMFAO

Who are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    lolz who i am dont matter, been here long enough to see how fail players are these days, just ask ol mr magic pimp what makes a good player :P

Vae Victus
    edited August 2010
    lolz who i am dont matter, been here long enough to see how fail players are these days, just ask ol mr magic pimp what makes a good player :P

Alrighty then. Thanks for your time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    again with the grammer, im beginning to see a 40 year old still living in his moms basemeant, truly i am disturbed good sir. open a window, smell the fresh air and for god sake get laid will you

Vae Victus
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You do know rankings aren't updated right?

There are level 80 barbs on the rankings with less than 250 kills while a certain other barb is 99 with almost 600 kills and is not listed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited August 2010
    again with the grammer, im beginning to see a 40 year old still living in his moms basemeant, truly i am disturbed good sir. open a window, smell the fresh air and for god sake get laid will you

Fail insults are fail. Try subtracting 21 years from that age. And moving me to an apartment about 2 hours away from my mom (who I haven't lived with since I was 15). I smelled the fresh air during the walk I went on earlier this morning. Finally, my sex life really isn't much of your business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    You do know rankings aren't updated right?

There are level 80 barbs on the rankings with less than 250 kills while a certain other barb is 99 with almost 600 kills and is not listed.

erm dude wtf is that even about
    Fail insults are fail. Try subtracting 21 years from that age. And moving me to an apartment about 2 hours away from my mom (who I haven't lived with since I was 15). I smelled the fresh air during the walk I went on earlier this morning. Finally, my sex life really isn't much of your business.

ok i change my opinion, now your just some geek living close to his mom who still REALLY needs to get out

note how in 2 different threads you've fallen for the flame trap, oh how i love the stupidity of some people

Vae Victus
    edited August 2010
    There is no trap, you're not smart enough for that. And don't talk to me about ignorance. Learn to spell. Learn the facts. Learn to play. Then feel free to come at me. By the way, March --> June > a few weeks. Learn math. How long have you been playing? Over a year and a half? Please man, don't come at me with that BS when you really have no room to talk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    People, one word:
    Chill
    b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    give up the bh an oracle **** play your class a year in every situation and call yourself good , till then your just a quick lvl'd noob, or an op cash shopper with no skill.

People still throwing out nonsense like this just makes Fuzzy laugh these days.

Those of us who have been on RT since day one have been here for almost 8 months now. More than enough time for anyone to make 9x+ without ever having touched an oracle and plenty of time to have learned their class. Admittedly some still have not caught on but me sure every other server has their share of those types as well.

If you think there are only 1 or 2 skilled players on the server why not come roll a character here and teach all us oracled cash-shopped no-talent hacks how to really play the game?

Fuzzy looks forward to seeing you soon....

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited August 2010

mmm there is a flaw in ur logic....u r rite, pimp is an awesome bm and a pro mage probably pimp and tony are the best non cs bms playing at RT atm, Iruh was better tho...but hes not playing his bm anymore...ANYWAYS...ayano have less than 8 months playing his bm, that makes him a noob? no, he learned his class and hes doing good...+ gear > skills in this game.

that is all
  • Schampooo - Raging Tide
    Schampooo - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hahaha magic pimp no cs? yeah.... that's what he says ... but all the ppl are liers so......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010

probably pimp and tony are the best non cs bms playing at RT atm
    hahaha magic pimp no cs? yeah.... that's what he says ... but all the ppl are liers so......

What? lol?

Non CS =/= No CS.

Oh and Edit* I'm not saying that every BM with good gear/lvl hypered and bought their way to it.

2nd Edit* for Ambition, I know its hard to understand.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So is it now impossible to not cash shop and have good gear? b:shocked
    Ill go back to Cash Shopping. Who wants free Warsoul? Accepting Nudes/Cam
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What? lol?

When did non cs bm's (who hyper FCCed and bought their gear with RL money) turn into no cash shopping at all.

Oh and Edit* I'm not saying that every BM with good gear/lvl hypered and bought their way to it.

What?

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What? lol?

When did non cs bm's (who hyper FCCed and bought their gear with RL money) turn into no cash shopping at all.

did pimpy or tony cs? i mean i had spent like 50$ in this game and im not a cs + u dont need RL money to get hypers ijs and like i said for me those 2 r the best non cs bms atm now that iruh is retired
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What?

Who are you? b:kiss
    did pimpy or tony cs? i mean i had spent like 50$ in this game and im not a cs + u dont need RL money to get hypers ijs and like i said for me those 2 r the best non cs bms atm now that iruh is retired

Non CS =/= No CS is what I meant. b:cute
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Lawl , well I did charge 50$ to help get the +7 deicides with 1 garnet gem that I currently use . It was a good deal that I didn't want to pass out (67-70m worth items for them , that's pretty much the price of a insignia alone ) .

That's pretty much the only thing over 45-50m that I own lol . My other farmed & bought gear with IN-GAME COINS made IN-GAME is mediocre for RT's standards , might lean a bit towards good since I'm loving the build <3 but no way near impossible for a non-CS player to get . Other ppl got OP gears and haven't charged at all or just a minor sum and my gear doesn't even come close to them .

There are plenty of ways to make money w/o cash shopping like farming tts, playing the market , rebirths , hell ~ even grinding ( not that good though...or mby but it's boring since it's mostly solo mode :P ) or get yourself a rich online bf , ijs .

Some ppl do it more while some do it less .

It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited August 2010
    Lawl I won't deny it.
    I charge a ton of gold, and I know it.
    Like how I'm charging another 100 today when I did a 100 yesterday.

But its not for armor.

People who know me know that with the 100 I got yesterday....
    I bought:
    Fashion
    Pigments
    Wardrobe stone (for a friend)
    Iridescence
    Reindeer mount
    Packs
    (which had only tokens b:cry)

And thats all I got yesterday.
    So how do I get armor you ask?

Simple, grinding like crazy in-game on mobs.
    Plus plenty of people help me with my gear.
    If its helping me get mats or giving me armor directly...
    Thats how I get my gear
    b:chuckle

Lawl my point is, you don't have to spend money and put it all on gear.
    You can be like me and just buy stuff like what I get
    b:pleased

Now.... Time to buy more fashion today
    b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Lawl , well I did charge 50$ to help get the +7 deicides with 1 garnet gem that I currently use

I'm dissappointed in you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm dissappointed in you.

But but but , I would've missed out on a cool offer b:cry and my stuff wouldn't sell that fast . Rem was gonna sell them to trick in 1 day b:surrender
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    No excuses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    what is fashion? o_o

ohhh that useless thing clothes ppl use? uhmmm naked chars ftw!
    btw Rawrgh no staiway to heaven server -.- XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Fashion is the key to life.
    b:cool

Fashion is a token of human imagination that has grown into a multi-billion industry today.

Yes...
    My internship this summer has brainwashed me
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited August 2010
    fashion is the key to do nothing,

Schampoo is the key to have a clean hair, i recomend Jhomson's Baby Schampooo!

and again, Rawrgh no stairway to heaven server -.- XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    fashion is the key to do nothing,

Schampoo is the key to have a clean hair, i recomend Jhomson's Baby Schampooo!

and again, Rawrgh no stairway to heaven server -.- XD

LOL b:chuckle

I'll stick with my shampoo, conditioner and hair products
    I'm currently loving my new hair conditioner
    Its acai berry and satin from herbal essences xD
    Good thing my friend accidentally left it at my house
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hope! Where's my domino set b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    blu blu blu Ambi u have to show proofs of u using Schampooo or she wont give you anything o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]