[Dreamweaver] Placid [Lvl 3 Faction] is Recruiting

Tyy - Dreamweaver
Tyy - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Guild Banter
Placid is a level 3 faction on the Dreaweaver server. We are friendly and welcoming and would love to expand our (not so) little family even more. Please visit our website here.

We are pretty active and you'll usually find people on at all times. Levels currently range from beginner to 9x, and we are actively working on leveling up more and more every day.

What we'd like from our members:

* Must be active:
♥ Play at least once a week
♥ Prefer for main characters to join (i.e. those you spend the most time on). However, we will accept alts if they are active.
♥ Definition of active: Active does not mean popping on for 5 mins each day to say "hi" and "bye". Active means working on the character and leveling it up, taking part in guild activities, and being there for fellow members if required.
* Must interact with the faction:
♥ Be friendly towards other faction members
♥ Be talkative - a sense of humor is definitely welcome!
♥ Take part in faction events and activities where possible. Join in the fun!
* Must be able to communicate in English
♥ It is not necessary to speak English as a first language, but we need to be able to understand you and vice-versa
* We do not welcome scammers, hackers, unfriendly/rude etc players!
♥ If it is discovered that you are involved in any of the above-mentioned, or have a history of such behavior, you will be kicked from the faction
* We prefer older members of the community, due to the mature nature of guild chat from time to time
♥ Although no strict age limit will be imposed, we strongly prefer members to be 18+
* Be active on the guild forums
♥ It is not required for you to post, but most of the guild's activities are announced on the forums, as well as new applicant information etc. We like our members to be well informed in all of the guild's happenings
♥ Any bouts of inactivity over one week must be stated on the forums. If you do not announce your inactivity, you could be kicked from the guild and will have to reapply

What you get from us:

* New friends!
♥ Our members are friendly and helpful, so you should find yourself making friends quickly
* Help with Bosses FB's etc. when you need it
♥ We love holding mini guild events and these type of things provide the perfect opportunity to get together and have some fun
♥ We have weekly boss days where we help guild members kill those pesky quest bosses plaguing their quest logs
* Guild forums
♥ Full of useful information and bizarre banter
* Ventrillo server
♥ A place to hang out and chat while grinding.
♥ Some of us (mostly me) will play music over vent, so there's always the option to chill and listen to random music if you don't feel like talking!
* Placid wiki (under construction)
♥ A handy website full of information on our members and the game
* Guild events and get-togethers
♥ Things to break up the daily grind
* A say in how your guild is run
♥ We welcome all comments and critique. How is a guild to improve if we don't know what needs work?

Sound like something you'd be interested in? Then please apply using the below format-

IGN:
Class:
Level:
How often do you play:
Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:
Timezone/region:
Why do you want to join Placid?
Any other info you feel will support your application:

You can leave the above info in this thread, on our guild forums (located here) or contact us in game for a chat. Any of us goons listed below will be happy to help you:

- Sukoshi [US] (alt: Sanuye)
- Dextar [EU]
- Squishface [US]
- Maho_ [US] (alt: NomNom)
- Tyy [US] (alt: Tyygra)
- Elviron [US]
- ArashiNoHime [US]
- Lythianaa [US] (alt: Lost_Iris)
- Seanny [US]
- opstank [US] (alt: opsmerlin)
- Kjato [US]
- UntamedKira [US]

(name - timezone)
Post edited by Tyy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Opstank - Dreamweaver
    Opstank - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:coolYay!Join Placid today!
  • incindier
    incindier Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Awsome Guild!!!

Go Placid!!!
  • Maho_ - Dreamweaver
    Maho_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Bumpity bump bump. b:victory

Looking forward to meeting some new members. b:pleased
    Maho_, Venomancer | NomNom, Barbarian
  • Maho_ - Dreamweaver
    Maho_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *bump*

Please visit us here if you are interested in applying. b:victory
    Maho_, Venomancer | NomNom, Barbarian
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    New thread? xD yay b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Ryuden - Dreamweaver
    Ryuden - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hey guys I'm going to be applying soon to join your faction. After reading everything and checking out your website, I'm totally excited and cant wait. :)
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Bump for Placid b:flower

Note to OP, seanny is all lowercase - no cap "S" :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Misnomer - Dreamweaver
    Misnomer - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Great group of folks helpfull and fun
  • odin200
    odin200 Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    IGN: Odin_Asassin

Class: Assassin

Level: 20

How often do you play: About 2-3 times a week (for about 1-3 hours tops at a time, work a 12 hour shift)

Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: None

Timezone/region: ETZ (Eastern Time Zone)

Why do you want to join Placid? I've been looking for a guild/faction like this for some time now, I just want to
    join a guild that I'm going to have fun in. While looking at the post Tyy made, it looks professional, well made,
    and took some time. (Which is a good thing) I hope you will accept me into the guild.

Any other info you feel will support your application:....: I will try and take part in as many events/squad hunts
    as possible (due to my hours at work this may or may not be as flexible as I want it to).