TT or token?

KanariaRose - Archosaur
KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Psychic
Im wondering if its ever worth it for a psy to try to get TT weapon as we have sexy token weapons. I mean if i dont get mine and get mirages i can buy one, and they are usually cheper than the tt, for sins at least. I only ask because i kind of want to use the tt 80 as its a rose and im KanariaRose lol
Post edited by KanariaRose - Archosaur on

Comments

• Teramesu - Sanctuary
    Teramesu - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'd recommend getting TT weapons starting at 80. But that's just me. Gotta love my Diamond Demon.b:laugh
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Im wondering if its ever worth it for a psy to try to get TT weapon as we have sexy token weapons. I mean if i dont get mine and get mirages i can buy one, and they are usually cheper than the tt, for sins at least. I only ask because i kind of want to use the tt 80 as its a rose and im KanariaRose lol

TT is a long-term investment. The end-game gear in PWI is Nirvana gear, which you either get by having the top-tier TT gear or the top-tier Lunar gear, Lunar being the far more expensive path to take, but it still leads to the same quality gear end-game as the TT path.
    To get the top tier TT gear, you need the TT90 gear first. To get the TT90 weapon, you need the TT80 weapon first. This chain goes right down to your very first TT soulsphere at level 60.

So yeah, while the weapon tokens are definitely nice, I sincerely doubt you'll be using them end-game. If you have no desire/ambition to pass ~level 85, then yeah just stick to weapon tokens.
    I <3 AGOREY