pm surentos in game plz

migalia
migalia Posts: 63 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Archer
can somebody plz pm surentos in game and ask him to get off of my account. he changed the pass as well. now i half to remember which email i signed it up under. he's probably taken the only thing i had worth on that account already. so could you plz pm him an ask him to leave my account.
Post edited by migalia on

Comments

• migalia
    edited July 2010
    now to put this on the correct thread
  • Oceanism - Archosaur
    Oceanism - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    question: why did you give him your account info in the first place? and i'm not going to take "he magically got my info" for an answer.
  • migalia
    edited July 2010
    i havent told anybody my account or password.

edit: the only possible way for it to have leaked is if i had a virus on my computer reading my passwords/usernames. i went through and closed all applications before even logging into this account. as well as changed the pass after i logged in
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *Sigh* Don't name others the way you do here.
    I can see you are in trouble and quite stressed up about it, but you are piling infractions to forum rules.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Oceanism - Archosaur
    Oceanism - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    how do you know that he is the one who **** you, if you've never given your info out to anyone?
  • migalia
    edited July 2010
    lol, the name is my name. i know naming others is against the rules but if i remember correctly naming your own character is not. the issue has been resolved. as the way i was kicked and seemingly password change was a temp ban for using an ip guard (hot spot shield) which basicly creates a virtual ip instead of my own and prevents places like pwi and other sites from even accessing that information.