Leaveing PWI

goat111
goat111 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello all im leaveing PWI ive got every class to level 101 and this game is so cash shop dependant to actually do any good in pwi it just ruins alll the fun i dont oracle and the pack justcompletly ruin the game and take away the fun of it all so im outie was nice to meet you all on LC but the cash shop $hit is to much for me

P.S.: im getting spam e-mails from pwi admins sending me offers to buy zhen and to put my credit card number on the emails and there spamming me so im out of this its bullsh1t to make such a great game all about cash shopping read the archer froums any archer 90+will tell you u can barely kill anybody without a cashshopped 12CV bow -.-b:bye
Post edited by goat111 on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    s2uznn.jpg
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Myalt - Raging Tide
    Myalt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Bye! Now you have time to learn how to spell LEAVING. b:bye
  • goat111
    goat111 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well well the biggest a$$holes are back for another tag team match again? :O
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Soudns like its time for.. THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN O.O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Lolwut? b:bored

To OP: Guess you cannot evade cash shop at high levels... And oracles, hypers, packs, they will not leave, no matter what. At least you have achieved something. Peace wherever you go.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited July 2010

that somehow reminded me of powerpuff girls cartoons <.<
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • migalia
    migalia Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    csing took over pwi . . . . guess this is what happens when america buys the rights to a game . . . . . it becomes to heck with the players it's all about my $ . . . . give me my money b:angry
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    goat111 wrote: »
    P.S.: im getting spam e-mails from pwi admins sending me offers to buy zhen and to put my credit card number on the emails and there spamming me so im out of this its bullsh1t to make such a great game all about cash shopping read the archer froums any archer 90+will tell you u can barely kill anybody without a cashshopped 12CV bow -.-b:bye

PWE will never EVER, EVER! ask you for credit card information via email. This simply does not happen so whoever has sent you those emails is doing so outside of the Perfect World Entertainment brand is likely trying to commit fraud and steal your information. The only emails we send are promotional as all purchasing happens on our website and all payment information is stored with whichever payment solution you use. We are sorry that you feel the need to leave our community and your comments will definitely be passed on so they can be viewed and considered for future improvements to the games. But please be sure you do not answer those emails and give your personal information as well because I guarantee you that we do not ask for that information as you have stated.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory