wich is PAN GU'S GIANT AXE price??

Wildknight - Lost City
Wildknight - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Barbarian
HELLOS! i got a question about this great tanking weapon, i was sending many messages at world chat asking about the price of this weapon but no one say anything so here i am xD. if anyone knows its price tell or if someone its selling it on Lost City server pm me we can make a deal b:pleased

sorry about my english i know it sucks >.>

ty for ur answers
Post edited by Wildknight - Lost City on

Comments

• Watain - Raging Tide
    Watain - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I've seen it in a catshop for 35 million. Or you can get a Frostcovered Sign: Force for 40-45 million coins. But its worth every coin imo. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Depends upon your server...

I bought mine for 35 million, then the next day there was one selling for 21million. /facepalm/

It's all good though, it's a great weapon to have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    In Sanc FC Sign Force is about 20mill, so the FCC weapons are generally around 20mill....sometimes a bit higher.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    There are two type of "Pan Gu's". Pan Gu's Axe (green) and Pan Gu's Giant Axe (gold). You used to be able to craft (gold) from fcc items and the souledge of (green) but they removed the items needed to upgrade the axe.

Now the only way to get (gold) is to use the item Frostcovered Sign: Force from tiger packs and trade from boutique agent for it. So the price is based off of that item. When packs come out, price goes down.

Normally I see Pan Gu's Giant Axe (gold) selling for just below FCC: Force price. When sharded and refined +5 or more it sells for higher. Right now both are selling in Sanctuary for 20-26 mil I think.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    On Raging Tide the axe will cost you about 35-40mil and the sign will cost about 40-45mil, probably because everyone that can't afford lunar claws is now trying to get the FC fists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."