Suggestion No spark in stealth mode?

Options
Emouse - Archosaur
Emouse - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
As u know sins become one of strongest pk class...
they could kill most of class going in stealth mode (Im calling wind walk xD) spark/double spark/sage~demon spark next to u and than attack with stun and lot of hits with extra dmg cuz spark

Could u remove option sparking in stealth mode?they will be able to stun player next to tham but they wont kill it so fast.
Post edited by Emouse - Archosaur on

Comments

• Legases - Lost City
    Legases - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i belive they took the option of demon and sage sparking in stealth mode out, but norm and 2 spark you still can. i think the overall dps of sins needs to be nerfed.
  • Emouse - Archosaur
    Emouse - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    let's say new server most of ppl are 30+~40lvl one spark in stealth mode is enough to kill wiz/cleric/archer/veno/psy/maybe bm
    double spark at lvls 80ppl is enough cuz they have few stuns skill and sleep if im right?
    i dont want to talk about demon and sage cuz is...

Give chance to other ppl on fair 1on1 if they dont spark other class have good chance to survive...

on TW lvl 70sin stealth mode come to cleric80lvl (healing barb with cata)double spark + stun skill few hits done,than barb die too.
    but if he dont spark cleric with good gear full buffed wil survive!
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i belive they took the option of demon and sage sparking in stealth mode out, but norm and 2 spark you still can. i think the overall dps of sins needs to be nerfed.
    You can still demon spark in stealth mode.

And tbh I have no confidence that sins will ever be nerfed. The devs obviously don't give a damn about nerfing the sins.