There weren't so interesting, as I believed.

Akubi - Lost City
Akubi - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Venomancer
What shoul I do? I bored of my venomancer - light armor fox form only build. The build isn't bad, I just bored of skills and monotony, and the anoying pets (scorpion) ... Should I reroll or just leave game?
Post edited by Akubi - Lost City on

Comments

• Silvia_Xenth - Lost City
    Silvia_Xenth - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    what happened 2 make it boring the play style or the game.

foxform is quiet fun tho i myself am AA and HA with 9k pdef in foxform and 5k mag resistant.

anyways what make the game boring to u pet foxform the game what.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you already try every class to decent lv and at last know what available at high lv (and not appeal you), then . . well maybe leave the game ?

Me my self is super bored . . but dunno why i haven't un install the game . . b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Honestly that scorpion is extremely annoying but I don't use it all the time, just enough to keep at my level. My walker is silent ^_^.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -You can change pets and find what you are convenient with.
    -You can use both human and fox skills to make the game less monotonous. I love switching between forms and skill types.
    -You can do lots of aoe grinding/questing with a good tanking pet. I usually enjoy those. Sometimes I even pull too many mobs on my pet and that makes it interesting. Like a game of surviving.
    -You can try to do FB/BH (instances in general) often. A lot of times I help in lower levels BHs for fun and excitement. Sometimes they turn out so fun or so...dangerous. This is probably my favourite part of the game.
    -You can try other classes (if you haven't already) but don't just give up at level 20. Everything gets more interesting as you level up.

I can't think of anything else...I always enjoy playing with my venomancer...there's always so many things to do with her. Maybe that's just me xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well, if you're really not enjoying it, you should either quit or play a different class. It's up to you, but I think what matters is that you enjoy whatever game you play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well ... if you want to keep with ur veno, then id say grind on mobs for spirit, and try to get enough spirit for at least venomous and ironwood.... so then you can grind differently to get more spirit XD

and of course, just keep leveling and dailies to get spirit too.

if you are really that disappointed with your character, then maybe you will enjoy a different class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Twinker - Dreamweaver
    Twinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    While I have to agree with you that the scorpion can get annoying (with their little squeak squeaky-ness), there are many different pets to choose from out there to fit your playing style and not grind your nerves so much XD. I personally love to grind with my froggy just cuz he's so cute and doesn't squeak.

Also, 69 is that level where you're starting to get high level but you don't really feel it yet. However, if you keep at it, soon you'll be in your 80's and it seems like a whole new world has opened up to you...FCC and OHT quests. Then you have your sage/demon skills to look forward to.

But if you truly feel bored with your character, try rolling a different one. Maybe playing a important role such as a barb or cleric will give you the spice to your gameplay that your looking for...I'm always needed for something when I hop on my cleric alt. b:victory
  • Melindasa - Raging Tide
    Melindasa - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hmm if you get bored with veno ,why don't u try other classes?b:cute if u did this maybe it's a good idea to leave the game. For me the veno class is a lot of fun and it's the best class in game b:pleased
    Any statement of yours should I consider invalid unless you add ''turtle'' among your lines b:mischievous
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I also like the ability to change between fox and mage form while I tend to use one over the other, they do in tandem give a lot of versatility to the veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you think this is monotonous, don't try psychic. Unless you PvP, you will be using Aqua Impact and spirit blast for all eternity. All classes have some level of monotony but what you're looking for is a class that you can "feel out" and pay the boring parts no mind..
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    xD I had got bored of this game if i didn't had pked and saved up for shiieeit.
    Im not person that spend real monyzh on games..but it work fine for me..i play for pking nothing else..w im bored i log off^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sigh....come to think of it, I do get irritated at my scorpion's squeaking noises over time....Should have gotten myself a wanderer but it's too late now. Spent on skills on scorpion :[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute