Not played PWI in 5 months

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well there's that one guy who found out where you live IRL and found you and beat you up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well there's that one guy who found out where you live IRL and found you and beat you up?

meh that too. but i don't want more people finding me b:surrender i think that one person is enough for me. more is too much x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yeah better go hide lol
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    WTS BeingHopes location. gold or ingame coins accepted. raging tides only! b:victory b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i had that one as my siggy but Hope went all emo on me and they mod's removed it >_>
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i love how nice Pew is
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    he just mad cus hope outleveled him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    he just mad cus hope outleveled him

b:cry
    /it hurts
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    asher, breh,
    thats seppuku(the aussie) not yobroski You Fvcktard.

Are you trying to glorify your presence in meaningless conversation? while stalking my facebook Convo

Anyhoo Toodles Dear Sir

^_^
    edited July 2010
    WTS BeingHopes location. gold or ingame coins accepted. raging tides only!

oh shut up b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    "...a testament to the stinted growth of the server" - NightRage

Stinted mental growth seems to be more accurate...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    I know right, when people like TruthWarren spam WC on our server it just makes us look bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited July 2010
    Finally something I can agree with you on. I do make YOU look bad by showing how ignorant you people really are b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    asher, breh,
    thats seppuku(the aussie) not yobroski You Fvcktard.

Are you trying to glorify your presence in meaningless conversation? while stalking my facebook Convo

Anyhoo Toodles Dear Sir

^_^

i almost added you kanade <3
    but i thought you didnt like me, so i didnt QQ
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Finally something I can agree with you on. I do make YOU look bad by showing how ignorant you people really are b:pleased
    No, you make our server look bad because you're some stuck up kid who beleives he's better than everyone else when really he's just some annoying nobody that likes to talk alot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No, you make our server look bad because you're some stuck up kid who beleives he's better than everyone else when really he's just some annoying nobody that likes to talk alot.
    If you think about it actually applies to all WC spammers. And caps lock doesn't make them cooler it just amplifies the annoying effect for the rest of us who don't give a damn.

Blacklist is not an option (well it's actually pretty damn funny makes you facepalm yourself sometimes), just imagine trying to advertise something, sell something or find squads for something with all that **** on.
    edited July 2010
    No, its like I said. I make you look bad because I show how ignorant you really are. Do I act stuck up? Better than everyone else? No, just brutally honest. Of course, to someone as ignorant as you it might seem like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Ignorant, Ignorant, Ignorant, Ignorant.

That's what your posts are like. Do you even know the meaning of the word?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Ignorant, Ignorant, Ignorant, Ignorant.

I don't know what that word means. I'm sure it applies to me but I'm not smart enough to understand it.

Fixed b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    There you go again, living in your delusional fantasy where everyone but you is an ignorant dumbass, when really you're just some sad little kid with no friends whose mad because he sucks at a video game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    First I'd like to commend you for possessing enough intelligence to spell that sentence right. Good job! But I still feel as if I'm in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. You seriously couldn't come up with anything better than this:
    There you go again, living in your delusional fantasy where everyone but you is an ignorant dumbass, when really you're just some sad little kid with no friends whose mad because he sucks at a video game.

At least its marginally more original than calling me an old man with no life. Did you come up with that yourself or is your little clique coaching you? Its no fantasy of mine that I'm surrounded by idiots. It gets annoying sometimes. I'm not sad, mad, or whatever other emotion you wanna make up. I'm not a little kid. I'm a grown man, by legal standards, with my own life to take care of. I'm not mad that I suck at this game because frankly I don't. Sorry I don't spend thousands on this game and I'm not level 100 already. That doesn't mean I suck, it just means that I have more time to learn my class. Anything else you'd like to (have your friends) come up with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Here you go again with your delusional fantasies where you are superior than everyone else. And this was hilarious:

Sorry I don't spend thousands on this game and I'm not level 100 already. That doesn't mean I suck, it just means that I have more time to learn my class. Anything else you'd like to (have your friends) come up with?

Funny because you spend tons of cash to spam WC with your meaningless **** and are a nonfactor level with nonfactor gear, while I haven't spent a dime on the game and I could easily kill you in less than 4 seconds.

"more time to learn my class" seriously? I have a BM alt that I know how to play easily, took me about a week to get the hang of it. Face it there is nothing to really learn in this game, this game is insanely easy. You want a real challenge? Let me direct you to a game that is 100 times more challenging than this game.

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Being called a nonfactor...by a nonfactor? Hypocritical...oh, and apparently my WC isn't so meaningless if I'm getting to you guys. And don't say I'm not. You QQ about it constantly. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Wait I'm a nonfactor?

Yea I guess so, I just one shot rank 8 archers with armageddon and 40 base vit, that's pretty bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    oh, and apparently my WC isn't so meaningless if I'm getting to you guys.

Your WC along with anyone else's is meaningless and annoying because its getting in the way when Fuzzy WC's to buy more Diamond of Dragons! b:angry

Me only need 2 more for now.. someones gotta have em for sale!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Truth, you dont have to cash shop to be a factor and be level 100. I didn't cash shop and look at me :D

WTS> Diamond of Dragon 10m each PM me in game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OMG Ambition is a factor? I must have quit like 2 years ago... I could swear it was only 10 weeks. Or did he find a sugar daddy who likes young boys? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Funny because you spend tons of cash to spam WC with your meaningless **** and are a nonfactor level with nonfactor gear, while I haven't spent a dime on the game and I could easily kill you in less than 4 seconds.

^ This. Except I spent $30. I think im a cash shopper gaiz.
    edited August 2010
    Oh now I remember why your name looked so familiar Truth, you joined our faction

To be honest, even though I hate using the term factor, Rawrgh is a factor.
    Pretty much everybody knows him, and isn't that the meaning of factors?
    Meh whatever, I hate using that term and try to not use him.
    Its just like saying popularity ranks, just using the word factor.
    And do NOT start on popularity with me now, my entire middle school life was all about being ranked on the popularity scale. Stupid scale, I was only ranked in the top 20 b:cry

rofl Fuzzy, looks like Ambi has some xD

Anyways, not all people who spent money on this game put it to gear.
    People have told me I had to be insane or just plain crazy but I've put hundreds to this server and just bought fashion b:chuckle
    If you've seen my gear and said that its impossible to get it in my case without cash shopping, think again.
    One word: grinding
    b:victory

Well off I go now laters b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited August 2010
    Hope...facepalm. I really have nothing to say to the rest of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?