Rank gear and account stash

Options
volst
volst Posts: 180
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
Why not just remove the class restrictions and let people put it in account stash? Someone who wants a rank 8 top for their barb and sin is gonna need 400k rep to be able to share it anyways. That's a lot better than them getting it for only one character and then giving up on the other.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    Why not just remove the class restrictions and let people put it in account stash? Someone who wants a rank 8 top for their barb and sin is gonna need 400k rep to be able to share it anyways. That's a lot better than them getting it for only one character and then giving up on the other.

The Rank gears differs between every class and also if I'm not wrong,there is a class restriction on them,so moving it between characters is pretty pointless.And PWE would lose alot of money from those who actually buy Rank 8 with real life cash.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Rank gears differs between every class and also if I'm not wrong,there is a class restriction on them,so moving it between characters is pretty pointless.

^ This

Each piece of armor is different for each of the classes, as is the weapon.

Although, I have two arcane characters on the same account and it would be amazing to stash my top b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It would lead into BMs using Rank 8 chest for even more -interval. We'd end up with a fist/claw BM that looks just like chezedude.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    true, couse not everyone want to wear the specific rank gear, some wizards go LA and not the typical way for example,
    so it would be better to pass it to your other char!
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye