Hybrid build anyone?

Reisui - Harshlands
Reisui - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
I am just starting to deal this class (and I'll probably get back to veno soon because I miss having pets and everytime I fight some mob I keep thinking: 'mmm... this would make an awsm pet').

I am trying a 2vit 2dex 1str build (because the armor keeps asking for str)... anyone tried this to this day?
Post edited by Reisui - Harshlands on

Comments

• Neddih - Harshlands
    Neddih - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    the armor asks for str. 1 str per level max.

Dex is for your armor and your damage. if you do not max your dex you will not do much damage and it will make it much more difficult to kill mobs before they kill you.

i dont recommend adding any vit, but if you cant do without it do one every other level and if absolutely necessary do 1 every level.

Recommended -> 4dex 1 str per lvl
    2nd choice -> 7 dex 2str 1 vit per 2 lvls
    3rd choice -> 3dex 1 str 1 vit per lvl
    never recommended -> 2 dex 1 str 2 vit per lvl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sebastianux
    sebastianux Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hmm maybe is it possible to... idk maybe cap vit at 50... then at mid lvls 5x or 60x u restat and go pure dex? cuz sin may need a lil extra hp for early lvls
  • Neddih - Harshlands
    Neddih - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    if you can afford to restat you can afford a few life powders. if not they are really really really easy to farm and will make it super easy for you to grind away your quests
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm a hybrid with vit capped at 37 (odd number due to restating from vit build). I keep BP on constantly and always have a LifePowder in my system, which works fine; I can grind on my mobs my level with no problem at all.b:pleased
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Reisui - Harshlands
    Reisui - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thanks! Helped a lot! b:victory

I don't understand where all the 'pinned threads' went... they were usually so cute and helpful! b:cute