Sage Hailstorm

Sun_Burn - Lost City
Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Wizard
Im confused on how it works.. the skill description on ecatomb/ the skill book itself doesnt match anything that ive heard form people..

So.. how does it work? I've heard it does 3160 DoT (damage over time) but according to the description on the skillbook it says its 3160 over 3 seconds.

Last time I checked each DoT tick is 3 seconds apart.

So.. anyone got this skill and mind filling me in? :x
Post edited by Sun_Burn - Lost City on

Comments

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Im confused on how it works.. the skill description on ecatomb/ the skill book itself doesnt match anything that ive heard form people..

So.. how does it work? I've heard it does 3160 DoT (damage over time) but according to the description on the skillbook it says its 3160 over 3 seconds.

Last time I checked each DoT tick is 3 seconds apart.

So.. anyone got this skill and mind filling me in? :x

its a DoT, and the damage it does isnt too bad. My hailstorm does 3k damage and the DoT does like 1k ish so 4k damage total.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If it procs it does the intiial damage while freezing them in place, then 3 seconds later it does the 3160 damage to the target, which is the DoT it's referring too.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    dankies :)