79 or no?

Options
Islamey - Dreamweaver
Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
So how many people decided the 79 skills are worth it and got em?
The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
Post edited by Islamey - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ajnstajn - Harshlands
    Ajnstajn - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well im only 76 at the moment. But i have already brought the skill book, "Healing Trance" Im Siked to get it, althogh reading other forums before hand have been posting negative a negative reponce about the skill. I would invest in Healing Trance due to it doesnt know you out f stealth "supposedly". And...just becuase it is a healing skill and in my eyes its quite vital. On the other hand some people like condensed thorn and some dont. I read one thead and it read that it only adds 200-300 extra damage to you attacks. But then again it all depends on personal opinions. I would definatly Invest in Healing Trance, Condensed Thorn on the other han, Well thats your choice.

Hope I helped
    ajnstajn
    (EinStein)
  • Zilena - Harshlands
    Zilena - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I got healing trance. I heard condensed thorn isnt worth it.
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not really worth it imo. Healing trance is just a glorified pot. I can buy a ton of event pots with 1 million coin and use them during fights when it really counts imo.
  • Mikatrick - Harshlands
    Mikatrick - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    totally worth it to get condensed thorn, i dueled a few barbs who cursed that skill :p so get it if u can!
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Healing Trance is as useless as a feather is against fighting a fire. It's like being an Ironheart Blessing spamming cleric who can't move or fight back. A level 1 IB cleric.

If you get it though, you'll probably find it useful for the 100 Second Stand rooms in the Cube challenge. That + cheap cheap pots let's you not need to burn event pots while tanking the 100 seconds of mob aoe. Besides that...nah. b:surrender
  • WillowVIII - Dreamweaver
    WillowVIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Short Answer: No
    Long Answer: Noo
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I bought both, you never know when you need one.

For example if you are fighting a physical immune mob with low HP Condensed Thorn may prove useful.

And Healing Trance is useful in survival rooms in cube especially 47 if you don't want your charm to be ***** / are uncharmed.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'd pay 1m Spirit/Coin to un-learn these skills. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I like to use Condensed Thorn for fighting certain classes simply because I don't have any apothecary pots. Healing Trance is honestly dependent on what you normally do. I find it a blessing in Cube, but I don't use it outside of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lola_Frost - Sanctuary
    Lola_Frost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I got both when they first came out, they are ok skills but in very few situations, only time i used condensed thorn is when i triple spark then go at a fire boss, and healing trance is useful for when I'm about to die, manage stealth then regenerate hp with it, but in most situations, there is no need for 'em imo. =S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud Wife of Chizburger b:cute
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't usually wear a charm when I pvp, and I have a ton of mana regen (perma stealth). After a pvp fight, healing trance is damn useful to get back that 3k hp i lost, as opposed to popping an event pot (i'm stingy).