Another question-Empowered Vigor

KanariaRose - Archosaur
KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Psychic
I always thought it was like: if i put it on a barb in increases the amount the clerics IH's do on him and how often the charm ticks

But now im told you put it on the cleric and it makes the clerics heals strongerXD which is it
Post edited by KanariaRose - Archosaur on

Comments

• Dyscordian - Dreamweaver
    Dyscordian - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    put it on the target of the heals
    Psychic....Discord in Humanoid form
  • ShadeWeaver - Raging Tide
    ShadeWeaver - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    im told you put it on the cleric and it makes the clerics heals strongerXD which is it

The individuals who are telling you this have never played a Psychic. Either that, or they played one and failed at it because they could not decipher skill descriptions.

The skill empowers the vigor of the individual you cast it on; which is why it's called Empower Vigor and not Empower Healing Potential. Think about it: why would the developers give the Psychic class a skill that actually benefits Clerics far more than any other class in the game by a long shot? They wouldn't.

Keep sticking it on the Barb, or whoever is doing the tanking at the time. It's THEIR vigor you'll want to empower; the Clerics' healing power will come from their magic points, gear and the levels of their healing skills.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I always thought it was like: if i put it on a barb in increases the amount the clerics IH's do on him and how often the charm ticks

You thought correct. I've had people tell me otherwise and threatened to kick me out of groups if I didn't do it how they wanted, actually had one do it once and then his group left him to join me and he begged to join my group...

*facepalm*

Just remember, you're right and whoever's telling you otherwise needs to be bitchslapped for idiocy.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It increase the heal on the target soput it on the barb