about girl in perfect world

envie89
envie89 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
My feeling is that girls have easlier life in game than man becouse some people fall in love and they want to help them. It is worth to mention that majority ppl in game are male.
Do you agree with me?
Post edited by envie89 on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hamsters, duct tape: endless possibilities. Men are useless.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i made a female sin..and my goal is to marry and be a gold digger.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    envie89 wrote: »
    My feeling is that girls have easlier life in game than man becouse some people fall in love and they want to help them. It is worth to mention that majority ppl in game are male.
    Do you agree with me?
    Pfft girls got it easier irl to, that's the rule of life.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No
    How did you do that O.o
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    Hamsters, duct tape: endless possibilities. Men are useless.

D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    WTH is this I don't even...

You know, if you mean by "help" :

"hey ur hot"
    "can i pick u up"
    "ur hot and look nice, help me im poor"

And so on and so forth, then yes I suppose girls do generally get it easier then. I, however, more like to see it as we are pestered far more, and 98% of the time the people doing the pestering are as broke as hell.

Particular for somebody who uses the cash shop sometimes like myself, meaning I'm not terribly broke. There are plenty of guys out there trying to be gold diggers too, and it's annoying as anything. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No girls on the internet.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2010

this b:victory
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010

wrong, girls have it much harder than guys. "Easier" is just a trick to lure them into something they should not step their noses into.

Sure, I may be one of those guys, but why be desperate on an mmorpg? Well, I wouldn't be desperate irl either. Its all about being you, and making fun. Then again, you can definitely meet a good girl from an mmorpg. I seen a couple met each other and they were happily staying before. I don't fall for pixels though , I prefer the real deal

Who would not date or marry Asian women? b:dirty .... Too bad I can't date more 1 at a time, I'd be a "P" word... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This is something that carries over from RL and has long been known in multiplayer CRPGs. If you make a female character, guys will buy and give you stuff. The savvy beggars in UO and EQ all used female characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU
  • Pyrya - Archosaur
    Pyrya - Archosaur Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    wrong, girls have it much harder than guys. "Easier" is just a trick to lure them into something they should not step their noses into.

Sure, I may be one of those guys, but why be desperate on an mmorpg? Well, I wouldn't be desperate irl either. Its all about being you, and making fun. Then again, you can definitely meet a good girl from an mmorpg. I seen a couple met each other and they were happily staying before. I don't fall for pixels though , I prefer the real deal

Who would not date or marry Asian women? b:dirty .... Too bad I can't date more 1 at a time, I'd be a "P" word... b:shocked

even when he makes a post not about PW i still lose brain cells....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tigrjanka
    tigrjanka Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nope, its not true. Im married, and noone wants help meb:laugh Im doing slowly everything myself...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2010

WRONG!!!!

There are lots of girls on the internet, there are no girls USING the internet.
    see also http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule%2034
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I now wish to find a way to Rule 34 the rule itself. Just on principle.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm female and have always played female characters and haven't gotten squat from anyone.

Why?

Because everyone always assumes it's a male playing the female character!

b:cry
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm female and have always played female characters and haven't gotten squat from anyone.

Why?

i still remember the times when there were no girls in the internet :P (only a very few ugly ones *hides*)

but PWI seems to attract lots of females, i daresay we have almost 50% male 50% female
    ...or is it just my friendlist D:?
    i like potato
  • Sheikah - Raging Tide
    Sheikah - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm a girl and I've loved and played video games since I was 10 and since about oh a year or two mmos. I have to say though, I've never except once on another mmo had anything handed to me by a guy lol and even than it wasn't cashshop or anything. I've also gotten hit-on tons in other mmos (not really in pwi, though, a guy did say I was hot once lol). I've never really had any special treatment on pwi by a guy, other games yes, here no.
    Girls play games its what we do, guys aren't the only ones who enjoy bashing stuff, lol. I have to say its unfair to guys in pwi though....girls can't pick them up! They can pick us up and help us with quests and getting places faster but we can't help them! Grr...lol

P.S men do seem to love girls in avatar form though, occasionally we probably do have it some what easier but like I said before not really seen that on pwi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Why?

well your name is kinda something a guy would call them self, not very feminish, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i still remember the times when there were no girls in the internet :P (only a very few ugly ones *hides*)

but PWI seems to attract lots of females, i daresay we have almost 50% male 50% female
    ...or is it just my friendlist D:?

g.i.r.l.s dont count
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The only reason it seems like girls have it easier is because there's a TON of stupid, lonely nerds out there with more money than cynicism that get taken for rides daily.

I'm sure you've all heard horror stories.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    envie89 wrote: »
    Do you agree with me?
    To some degree yes. But this only applies to males though.. I don't think the girls "fall in love" with anyone in online games. More of just to use guys to get by easy :/.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    g.i.r.l.s dont count

b:surrender whats about girl-barbs D:?
    those with pink feathers outfits
    i like potato
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wait OP, fall in love? Do you really believe in fairy tales?

I don't think you will ever find a 'happy ever after' in a MMO except if it's a chance in a billion?
    You'd have more luck using a dating site. :P
    Ah, desperate male gamers. There should be a part of the PWI site focused on preventing/curing game addiction and for those lost souls. This would be nice to save them.

Girls have it easier? I think you don't believe in harassment either. -_-
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010

b:surrender Not true at all. Trust me on that one. More like we have it harder in real life b:cry All the guys I get placed with in school for group projects make me do everything! b:sad So not fair T____T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    b:surrender Not true at all. Trust me on that one. More like we have it harder in real life b:cry All the guys I get placed with in school for group projects make me do everything! b:sad So not fair T____T

see, you have it easier

you can do what ever you want, they wont break your project
    i like potato
  • Jarid - Lost City
    Jarid - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You guys got it all wrong.
    GIRL OR G.I.R.L = Guy In Real Life

We want no girls. We want women. Those full-grown warm females. Or well, how I suppose they should be.
    [QUOTE]Get back in the kitchen!b:angry[/QUOTE]
    I kid..

Either call them females or women. That's so much better.
    And err even female characters can get it hard. cuz either the girl can't act like a female making guys think it's some kind of **** person, or <fill in yourself>.

You know what you don't play such game to meet girls. It's not a pick-up game or even something close to it. This is a fighting and fun game.

Go for it.
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Men are men.
    Women are men.
    Children are undercover FBI agents.

Right? b:chuckle
    I now wish to find a way to Rule 34 the rule itself. Just on principle.

It's been done. The horror, the horror. b:cry
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Made Up Fact : If you think you are married to an actual female in this game you are wrong.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am female , but I say you never know till you vent and web cam
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(